Given the liklihood of a PC release for this...
What are YOU willing to do to be able to play it if there's no console release? I mean...do you think it's going to be super-high end graphics? ST was never particularly known for pushing any envelopes there...speed maybe but horsepower?

If it has graphics that require you to buy a new card, would you?
What if it takes a new PC (you had an old non-gaming one)?
Will you get a new & larger screen to see it with?
Buy a controller type USB thinger so you don't need to push keys?

I think the PC I have should be able to handle it...I got a pretty nice one when the old one expired a couple years back. But if somehow it won't handle it....I'm pretty sure I'd buy another to play it if it made me. The monitor? I don't know...I mean it seems kind of dissapointing if you have like a 55 TV and then you have to go to a 22 to play a game. Is there really a solution to that?

I confess, I bought a PSP just to play the PSUs on it, and I never regretted it even once. With the fun I am still having on there, I think it was a great move. I expect PSO2 to be nothing short of amazing--so naturally I'm willing to 'go far in getting stuff' for it. I think...even now before we even know a whole lot. That and I'm so tired of portables, tiny screens, no in-game community and no talking in-game.

So...
How do you think your rig will hold up? Killer graphics or not?
What steps will you take? Specs are sure to be announced in plenty of time to do something about it. It may be too early to tell, but I'm just excited enough to ask.