OOC: Whoops, suppose I'm a week late on this. What can I say, I got lazy and buisy at the same time, not a productive combo.

New Rozenom City. Old Rozenom was destroyed by the Illuminus. Thus, New Rozenom was considered a beacon of hope against the darkness that perpetually threatened the Gurhal system. However, it was also a target. The Neo Illuminus, a new terrorist organization formed from fragmented Illuminus remnants, along with other, smaller, groups with similar goals, had not done anything to make themselves widely known. In fact, most of what they had accomplished thus far had been dismissed as isolated occurances. However, these were simply tests of the group's strength. They knew that rampart destruction would not achieve anything, and that they would have to crush a symbol of hope. Thus their target: New Rozenom.

Their attack was swift and ruthless. Within hours, they had control of the city. The local AMF and Guardians had been scattered, many key roads and buildings had been bombed and a combination of EMP devices and heavy anti-tank and anti-aircraft guns were preventing any large scale assualts. Citizens are currently being captured, and a bomb is being prepared. Once the Neo Illuminus evacuate, the bomb will detonate, anniahlating New Rozenom.

There were flaws in the plan, though. There were holes in the EMP deffense grid large enough for a handful of small personel carriers to slip in. Mercenary groups, the Guardians, and the AMF have all sent in a few of their best. The mission is twofold, dissarm the bomb and deactivate the EMP grid. This will allow an all-out assualt meant to crush the invaders.