Threaded View

Default Some worries I have about Pso2.

I am kinda worried about the US release of pso2, especally how we tend to destroy our own versions of games.

1. Will Sega actually be smart this time and have proper security for accounts and stuff? I remember the psu massive account hackings and such that went on that ultimatly killed the US pc/ps2 version dead (GG asshats who did this and shut down the game, I hope your happy).

2. Class Balance, so far sega has pretty much failed miserably at balancing classes properly, in PSO, forces and hunters were kinda worthless and it was all about the rangers, in PSU rangers and forces sucked, and melee owned. I am worried if they are going to finally balance the classes properly this time around. Even in the portable psu/o games, there was still massive class balance issues, with techers usually still getting the shaft.

3. I wonder how easly it will be to make a private server of pso2, for the US version when invariably the US versions population will hack the game to the point they shut it down.

4. Any idea if its gonna be f2p or subscription? I think overall it'd prob be best if it was f2p, due to the fact they tend to make more money in the long run and if their security is good against hacking and such, the game can have a long life.

5. FOCast.. ermm.. ok thats all I can say on that heh.

6. The SYnth system.. I hope the game has drops like PSO did, but you can still synth stuff if you wish. I hated the synth system in psu because it was no fun getting a rare that was a synth board only for it to fail like every single time. The synth system IMO is partly what killed psu. It just was no fun having to craft stuff all the time with the huge fail rates they had, and if it was a melee weapon well, even if it worked most of the time the elemental percent was so low that the weapon was weaker than a high ele % B/A-rank weapon.

7. Will they be bringing back the lolibots? I used to love taking my PM into combat, or rather will they have the single player team system where you invite npc's to join you??
    Last edited by Scyris; Nov 3, 2011 at 09:06 AM.