Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Laxedrane View Post
    I personally find making my character look exactly like I want him to. Either saving up for or getting the weapons I want to complete his style. Also, finally, playing with friends bullshitting laughing and just generally enjoying what's going on instead of worrying about the fine details very satisfying.

That's me though and I appreciate people have different taste, so just like I wouldn't say you should be happy becuase I am happy with the way the game playing out. You shouldn't blanketly say the game completely unsatisfying to everyone becuase it's not hard enough for you.

Quite frankly it's kind of sega fault for not properly implementing the content with people progression rate in mind. If the first ark mission requires 35 the same start requirement as the mines. Then obviously the area is going to feel easy to people who been 40... For how long now? Complete with their pimped armor, builds now down to a science, and weapons affixed to the max.

I'll letcha know if I feel it's to easy as someone coming fresh into 35 with no help from another high level class. Maybe I'll be on your side.(I still wouldn't call the game unsatisfying though) However if I remember my pso right. The first real big jump in difficulty levels wasn't until you hit very hard. So maybe it's time to hold out for that?
    I understand your POV Laxedrane. I can understand people enjoy games for different reasons, but mind seeing this not only from my POV, but objectively towards the game's succes and lifespan. If everything is so easy, people will lose interest quick. Frankly it's boring, it's boring to even those aren't that good at the game.

I am lvl 36 myself and I play little because the cap is so low. So I looked forward to this new content and I notice a slight line going up with each area when it comes to difficulty. But at some point you wanna feel some progression, especially at the 6th area. 6th for god sakes, we've had our learning curve allready. We allready know how the mechanics work, we've mastered it, now challenge us for god sakes. Make us earn our high exp and good loot. Make us fucking earn it allready!!
    Last edited by Agitated_AT; Aug 8, 2012 at 06:33 PM.