Anyone else thinks grinding and transfering abilities is too harsh in this game? not to say hard as **** and makes you wanna commit suicide. I had a tigredor +8 and stupid as i am i've said today is the day i'll get you to +10, after 30 grinds is sitting at +3, got no past +6.. Everytime i have even the slightest chance of losing grinds i always lose the max ammount possible.

2 slot vol wings to add a third ability, all 3 abilities with 75% chance each, 3 of them failed.. if i remember my probabilities right the chance of the 3 of them fail would be 1/64 as each % is independent of the others, that means i'm extremely unlucky i guess..

At the same time if i'm trying to add a soul with 50% chance everytime i need to try to transfer it at least 4 to 5 times.

Either i'm really unlucky at this, or there's def some calculation mistake on the system, i don't see the chances that they shows us to be equal to the calculations that's actually made on the system.

Does anyone else thinks the system needs some adjustment of some kind? We can all argue how it's just a row of bad luck, or some smart ass comment about the npc, but by now i really feel there's something shady on the system..