Threaded View

Default Onimaru - GM of Aphelion

Yo. I'm Onimaru, but everyone just calls me Oni.
    I'm 25, male, and live in North GA, USA. I work as a prep cook at a seafood bar & grill.

I've been skulking around on PSO-World for info since I my PSO days on the Xbox, but never made use of the forums until now. After I started my guild i've tried to be more active in the gaming community.

Where to start? I've been playing online since roughly 2000. I met the core members of my guild on the Xbox around 2002 on games like Midtown Madness 3, Wolfenstein, and PSO. Since then we've played pretty much everything together. I've been top ranked in a few games, though most of them are somewhat obscure; ex. Phantom Dust, Chrome Hounds, Tenchu, Armored Core 5(top ranked mercenary).
    I also played PSU for a really long time and was somewhat well known, but once my guild and I finally decided to move on we gave everything away to random players and canceled our subs. Even now I think about going back to play it sometimes. lol

Recently i've spent a great amount of time and effort making my guild successful on TERA, where we killed many PKs and PK guilds. But as many of you probably know the game fell apart once people found out how little there actually is to do at the top LVLs. I'm hoping more of them will come over to PSO2.
    Before that I did the same on SWTOR, though it had more content to offer it still came up short for most people. On there we were part of a multi-guild, 500+ player alliance known as the Forces of the Darkside, where I acted as graphic designer and moderator.

These days I just kill time on Dark Souls(PC), Skyrim(PC), DayZ(PC), Way of the Samurai 4(PS3), and various 360 titles until PSO2. I'm tempted to play the JP version, but i'd rather save my enthusiasm and time for the ENG one. So feel free to chat me up, friend me on xbox live, or check out my guild site for PSO2. PRAISE THE SUN!

www.aphelion.webstarts.com
    [email protected]
    Last edited by Onimaru; Nov 4, 2012 at 04:00 PM.