Hello guys, I have this terrible problem.
Before this week maintenance, everything was fine, I was playing a bit everyday, smooth and sweet.
But, after this week maintenance, and the regular "weekly update", my game stopped working, but not just that, it comes with a STOP type BSOD.
I dont understand whats going on, other games run fine, programs CPU-heavy runs fine, everything is ok, but not this game ;_;

Here's how it happens: I start the launcher, the regular filecheck occurs (it last a few seconds, the progress bar appears, and dissappears, like always.)
Then, on the launcher, where the main buttons are, I press the big Play button, like always, and then:
Gameguard checks my pc (i think) for hacks, as usual...and the little PSO2 image stays there for a bit longer, dissappears, and before the black screen of "loading" appears, and then the Sega logos etc, it crashes with a BSOD.

What ive tried as of now:
1.- Do a file check with the client
2.- Do a file check with AIDA's tweaker
3.- Move PSO2 folder (it worked las time i had a problem with the game, not updating correctly)
4.- Update my video card drivers
5.- Restore the system to the last day of play
6.- Cry and get mad because my login stamp record is ruined, also, no FUN for 2 days right now...

Any ideas? if it's useful, my shitty system specs:
Intel Core 2 duo @2GHz, 4GB of RAM, Nvidia GeForce 8400M GS (yes its a laptop, and yes i somehow run the game with a small resolution at 27FPS, with regular drops, but it's "stable"). I have a 300GB HDD, with 10GB of free space.

Help ;_;