Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
Hmm yeah, I think the biggest problem is that the current 'difficulty' is the two or one shots. Why do we even have a HP bar to begin with? Currently it feels like we have hearts. FO and TE have 1 heart, HU and FI has 2 hearts and RA and GU have 3 hearts. Instead there should be more damage in between, thats more frequent, but less cheap shit. The only reason I die, is because I take the gamble to kill a spawn as quick as possible over dodging and healing. Especially using Zondeel + wand gear in a Urban AQ can be dangerous, though it's completely avoidable.

I also noticed that regular enemies hardly attack you when you don't do anything. It's actually hard to get yourself killed in the middle of a spawn if you just idle.

Errr.. both enemies have huge weakspots. With my TE I usually just wack them with my wand, making get trapped in the infinite stagger between the regular hit and the wand gear explosion. When I face multiple, I just use zondeel to gather them and wack them. If you play FO you can do the same with Safoie, Gigrants, etc.. I don't see the problem.
It may be flawed, but they're programmed for when you commit yourself. Sometimes you have to out think the AI and make it commit itself first. The weakspots are hard to hit when you're in the middle of charging, though I have no real problem against them on my fighter admittedly. The problem is with your movement speed while charging. Aidas can be dealt with by a wind knockdown, then nafoie, or safoie while moving. Alone or even in twos they aren't a problem but sometimes there's too much chaos, a banther and ragne may spawn at ruins, maybe even zesh, etc. Real skill comes out during the chaos, prioritizing kills (summoners die first, then anything fast, then anything with range, tanky stuff last, and finally bosses if any), and knowing when too much is too much.