I have been a member of this website for many years. For a time, I was not doing very well. I have mental disorders. I used to be a very angry and depressed person. My life was very hard. My mother would not admit that I was trying in school as hard as I could. Things were really tough. I was in and out of hospitals for a few months, until the started giving me medication.

I really can't function normally even with my medication. It's hard for me to read emotions, and I don't know how to handle many situations. These things caused me to lose several friends. I was told years ago, that lots of people here don't like me, but won't admit it. This made me very sad. That sill bothers me. I try to be as friendly as possible.

I apologize for how I have acted over the years. I have no intention to be anything but as friendly as I can. I hope you guys can understand how badly I have felt the past years, and continue to feel.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope the people who I treated badly can understand Why I did these things.