I posted this skilltree in the last page- it's geared for Fire on the FO side, and you can see what advice I got around it for tweaking with in the posts afterwards- for FO it can basically be condensed to consider Charge Escape and Rod Keep Bonus (TE got some more advice and could well use a bit more tweaking).

But with a simple switch over to Bolt Mastery from Fire, it should do you some good.

FO/TEnewearl

I can't help out with videos unfortunately, or how FO will work with BO, which you sounded interested in (mine is only about lv15). I'm not gonna be great at pointing out weapons here either as Cirno's down and Google Translate won't be 100% accurate, but that skill tree was built around using a Talis. Given that, Swiki is recommending a ピオニリンク ('propionylthio link'), which is an 11* Talis.

Also good - ロゼフロッツ ('Rozefurottsu'), which are 11* Jet Boots, or ヘルマウォン ('Herumau~on'), an 11* Wand (go for a Club of Zumiuran if you aren't a high enough level). Each of those weapons have that Thunder Crystal potential to boost lightning, and the Talis of course gets that skill tree percentage boost too.

Good luck with this, there aren't an awful lot of lightning FO's out there so you'll be something a little different =P