I recently decided to get into the whole AC thing and I was debating whether I would be better off using one character to do all the classes or if I would rather make multiple characters and do it that way. Originally I decided that I would prefer multiple characters, one for each type of mag (so I have 4), because of the cash bonus it gives me from TACO's and dailies and the Bingo bonus from being able to do four bingo boards. I also figured it would be easier for me to level up some of the classes that way, with all the one-time client orders, like Koffee's, that you get going through the first time with a character. Although now I'm finding myself slightly intimidated by the idea of going through the whole game over again with each character, and I'm wondering if I should have gone with the single character idea and just bought more mags.

So here's my question: Do you think it would be better for me maybe level up my extra characters, since I already bought them and I should do something with them, and just use them for things like lower level TACOS and certain dailies for extra money, and then use my main character I play as to focus on and level all the classes up with? Or should I just stick it out since I already bought all the extra characters and just play as them? And, if I decide to stick it out and play as the other characters, would it be easier for me to wait until I level my main character all the way up and then go and level up everyone else, or would it be easier to do them all simultaneously and keep them at around the same place and level? I'm not looking for a definite answer, just wondering what people's opinions are on the subject and what people find easier or better?

Thanks!