Quote Originally Posted by spin1490 View Post
I do not know anything about coding, and that is the issue. Most end users do not understand how a piece of software operates, all they know is that you tick a box and it works. The dev dropped a project that many fans were looking forward to, and instead of spending maybe an hour describing how the code works and how to hook it in properly, he just says that its "simple," but thus far no one has been able to figure it out. I don't get why some of you are so ferociously defending him when there was (and still is) a clear lack of communication on his part. Now if you want to prove me wrong and show me how "simple" it is by fixing it, since you seem to understand the simplicity of it given your constant defense of his actions, I would be more than happy because then the fans and I would have the program working again.
This community has demanded too many things from the developers of the community. They bring useful programs, and everything they give us, people just nag them and make entitled demands. No one treats developers as human beings anymore. It's sickening and really harmful, especially when people insist on reinventing the wheel, steal other people's work, or just refuse to help support the development process because of rumors.