So as title says i took a long break, due to life and other games, the last time i was active was during 2017, and my best weapon was from whatever EQ gave the zenesis weapons (forgot name), and my units are even older as they are still the gunner gam set.

So now i am completely lost, i come back and we have hero class, level 90 cap and a slew of changes i can't gather up to find out.

My main is FO/TE, with braver being secondary, and gunner tertiary from another character, so those are my top priority with gear. what are suggestion of where to start the catch up process? for now i'v just been spamming the current limited quest gathering exp and badges but no idea what to spend them on.

Any suggestions? as well as any major and important force and braver changes i should be aware of, at least when it comes to skill tree. i did notice average stance is gone now, which i assume they finally figured out just give you the stupid ability as passive or innate. so now i have missing slots.

But yeah. need a road to towards what units and weapons that are reasonable to get quickly.