Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
A small complaint.

But I am tired of Emp Rappy spawning in every dam Seasonal. Every Time I see that he will be a part of a seasonal. That quest seems like a filler quest no matter what other rare or collection file they may place in it.

They Need to break/change the seasonal format. There all the same just different settings and mostly different drops.
It was even worse when it was nyau. At least rappy doesn't take 5 minutes with his dying animation and spawn another sponge on top.

Another big problem with this game is the difficulty in mpa quests. With sesaonals death doesn't even come into consideration. But even if you die it's just an annoyance and doesn't mean anything. You can't fail. So because everything is easy, the drop rates are down in the ass, which makes everything a grind and you'll never feel rewarded for anything outside random luck. Even if you get that drop, it's like whatever. They haven't been able to make the weapons interesting anymore after the first wave of 14*s. Rather than that I'd feel much better taking down a boss or scenario with even the slightest bit of coordination in this 12 player online game.
But I've come to accept that this game is fundamentally fucked and they should've started on a new game a long time ago. They probably keep pushing this crap because it somehow still sells and sega just isn't doing very well financially anymore.