Threaded View

I don't think there are that many upsetting outfits. The most egregious things are usually in accessories.
    Like that boob-pad accessory (which was a player voted item). I remember having to argue with some of my friends that its not a big deal since those lobby sluts are just a part of the community and not the entire community but unfortunately those are the most visible since everyone else is either doing quests or grinding their stats while they are just sitting in the lobby and do nothing outside shit posting etc.
    I get why censorship is offputting but I also get why stuff like Breast pads or tentacle accessories on loli characters are offputting. If i had to chose I'd rather not have these items and have them replaced with something else preferably equally as "good" if you catch my sneeze.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    All classes
    We have a subforum for Guides http://www.pso-world.com/forums/foru...p-Walkthroughs even if it sees very little use nowadays. I think people will be way more active with sharing of their guides once the game actually launches and People can play the game and test things out immediately rather than read about something months in advance.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Feb 11, 2020 at 05:15 PM.