Well first-off:

Spoiler!

As you may know, living in North America will give you a terrible ping if you try to connect to a Japanese server, so cloud gaming is never gonna be a thing from such a long distance. However these titles require so little that you can beat the system if you have the resources for it.

Here's how I did it:

Step 1: Preparation

-Have good Internet! If your Internet is slow or unstable, then just forget about this! Speed will help you stay long enough and let you control the game fast enough with little lag to beat the ping issue.
-Log on to PSO2 and prepare your best and fastest character and class, one that can get you to point A to point B in a few seconds
-Be in the main lobby before existing the game (in front of the quest counter is the best place)
-Open a Japanese MyNintendo account (YouTube is your friend) and download the game client on your Switch (or a friend's Switch like I did )
-Get a USB to Ethernet adapter because Wi-Fi is a NO NO for this (My USB3 to Gigabit Ethernet adapter did not work on the Switch, so you may want to go old school with USB2 to 100mb/s)
-You can either use the adapter on your docking or on your Switch directly if you have a Type-C to Type-A adapter (that's how I did it)
-Log into the game once and save your password, then exist from the character select screen, trust me, every second counts

Step 2: The hard part

-Loging into PSO2 Cloud is the easy part, staying connected is another thing
-As soon as you log in, you'll see "Error 22" being displayed, you'll have less than 2 minutes to play
-Start Subdue Za Oodan on SuperHard, run towards that ship, screw your drink and jump into the portal
-As soon as your feet hit the ground, use your fastest PA or Tech to get to where the Za Oodans are located (use the mini-map, your knowledge of this quest will help too)
-Kill all of the Za Oodans and get your ass back in the teleporter
-Once you're back on the ship, it shouldn't be too long before your get booted out of the game

Step 3: Rinse & repeat and claim you prizes

-You'll need do this 3 more times on SuperHard to get all 4 titles
-Once you did, log into PSO2 Cloud 1 more time to claim your titles and prizes because you cannot do so outside of the Switch version
-Once it's done, you can go back to whatever version you normally play and use your rewards (which are cannot be sold or traded BTW)