German gaming site Gamefront.de, has put up a wee thing detailing what appears to be part of this week's Famitsu PSU featurette. No images are supplied, but I suppose scans may surface later this week (or, if this is correct, it'll no doubt be in this week's official update). Nothing overly shocking, but fun little things to know about 'My Room'.

Neue Infos zu Phantasy Star Universe

08.02.06 - Die Famitsu hat in ihrer neuesten Ausgabe weitere Infos zum Rollenspiel Phantasy Star Universe veröffentlicht. Den Schwerpunkt des Artikels bildet 'My Room': Jeder Online-Spieler hat ein eigenes Zimmer, in dass er bis zu sechs Freunde einladen kann.

Der Raum steht nur online zur Verfügung, sein Aussehen lässt sich verändern. Geplante Designs sind Weihnachten, Halloween oder ein Fußballstadion. In einer Umkleidekabine wechselt man seine Klamotten.

In einem kleiner Lager, vergleichbar mit der Bank in Phantasy Star Online , deponiert man Gegenstände, auf die alle Mitspieler Zugriff haben. Release: 30.03.06 (Japan)
My German has gone a bit rusty with time, but the most poignant pieces of information I can pick out are:

a) Possible Christmas (which we've previously witnessed), Halloween, and 'Football Stadium' room themes.
b) A 'changing room' (Umkleidekabine) within your own room, in which to change outfits? Perhaps we can purchase outfits or have direct access to the tailoring store? ('Klamotten' is a general word for 'clothing' and 'fashion', if I remember). Although, I'm not sure if this in reference to actual player fashion, or the 'look' of your room..
c) Your 'bank', as assumed by many, will be in your room. (I'm iffy on the second part though, it seems to say something about sharing your 'bank' with other characters? Perhaps those from your account? I guess we'll have to wait for a clear translation/article)

EDIT: Aha, here's a Babelfish translation just to hopefully verify my broken translation, although, I think Babel's is probably a tad more broken than mine, teehee.

The Famitsu published further information in its newest expenditure to the game of roles Phantasy star of university verses. ' My Room ' forms the emphasis of the article: Each on-line player has his own room, into that he can invite up to six friends.

The area is to only on-line ones at the disposal, its appearance can be changed. Planned Designs are Christmas, Halloween or a football stadium. In a changing room one changes its Klamotten.

In small camps, comparably with the bank in Phantasy star on-line one, one deposits articles, on which all fellow players have access.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lovejuice on 2006-02-08 10:34 ]</font>