Thread: FO Drawing...

Just a random doodle I did whilst bored in French today! Took about 40 mins, counting all the time I had to look as though I was paying attention . Drawn in pencil, then gone over in black pen, and coloured in with gel pens. Bear in mind that I dropped Art . Comments + Critisism appreciated!

Just one thing: Do you seriously want my comments and criticism? That is - are you only looking for positive feedback, or is negative acceptable too, as long as it's of a constructive nature?

Just asking before people attempt to burn me alive again.

Lol, wow jade i think you know when you DON'T need to step in. if YOU critisized it than... well there would be hate mail.

I don't know what to say... I don't want to be mean... do you want people to give a real critique? There is a lot to critique...

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

On 2006-03-21 16:36, ladyjaderiver wrote:
    Its not that great, I've see better, can you handle someone telling you its not much of a piece?
    Excuse me for that but yeah. It would help to get an editor or not treat this as art class.

This was a (made in)French class doodle, by someone not pursuing art classes!

That totally rubs me the wrong way(using french class time for PSO art), knowing how my classmates acted in French class. >_>

But it looks like you put your time into it and just so long as you like it, that's good enough. Everyone, everywhere has room for improvement, but its good to see you giving doodling a go.

o.O Where did you get that quote from me? I said no such thing.

You're going out of your way to pick a fight with me. Nice. I just wanted to make sure the original poster was willing to take criticism - sometimes people say they are, but then get all huffy when you actually give it to them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ladyjaderiver on 2006-03-22 08:50 ]</font>