Thread: Signature

Quick question. Signature pictures. How do you do them. Specifics? Size?

Any help would be great. I attempted to use the code from the Quiz signatures, but that did not work. I feel..unworthy.

Thanks for the help.

Have a look at this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...9995&forum=6&5

Here are the restrictions:
    -The combined sizes of all the images in your signature must be < 35000 bytes, < 600 pixels wide, and < 180 pixel high.
    -If you use an image in your signature, you are generally only allowed to have one line of text
    -If you don't use an image, you are allowed to have 5 lines of text.

On 2006-03-22 21:44, Dreadlock wrote:
    Quick question. Signature pictures. How do you do them. Specifics? Size?

Any help would be great. I attempted to use the code from the Quiz signatures, but that did not work. I feel..unworthy.

Thanks for the help.
    as for the quiz code thing i dont know...it worked on mine berfore i switched to the sig i have now

Hmmm-hmm. Thanks.

Alright. I got a feeling it's not really a size thing. First they remove my Communism banner (For size, fine.)and then my Kalashnikov Rifle. (Which was correct in everyway.) Do we have some sensitive people out there, mods? Can I not have freedom of expression? Regardless, I need have an explaination so I don't break the rules. Im not quite the signature "artiste" that everyone else seems to be, so I can't customize like you folks.

On 2006-04-04 16:48, Dreadlock wrote:
    Alright. I got a feeling it's not really a size thing. First they remove my Communism banner (For size, fine.)and then my Kalashnikov Rifle. (Which was correct in everyway.) Do we have some sensitive people out there, mods? Can I not have freedom of expression? Regardless, I need have an explaination so I don't break the rules. Im not quite the signature "artiste" that everyone else seems to be, so I can't customize like you folks.
    The Communist banner was removed because it was too large. Your AK-47 rifle is showing up as a broken link for me. As far as I know, no one has removed it.

Alright, thanks Ryna. I'll have to see whats up. I guess Im making a crappy one of my own in paintshop instead of taking pictures and editing them.

On 2006-04-04 17:02, Dreadlock wrote:
    Alright, thanks Ryna. I'll have to see whats up. I guess Im making a crappy one of my own in paintshop instead of taking pictures and editing them.
    I've tried several variations of the URL for the picture in your signature and none of them are working right now. Perhaps the webhost is down or the URL has changed?

Killing you and loving it!

If I may make a suggestion Dreadlock, you may want to try posting your picture on a free host site like http://www.photobucket.com. It's free and I have not had any problems with it.

As far as I can tell, it looks like you are using a German server to host your images (the .de). I don't know if you have been using that for long, but there may be issues with the server.

Just thought I'd make the suggestion, hope it helps

Thank you. I have tried photobucket. Perhaps I will delve further into it. Hmm. Thats probably it, R. I need to get more Internet-savvy.