Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Not that it's the real date or anything, but Amazon Japan has updated their product page for PS2 and PC versions, to 2007/01/01. see

There is NO multiplayer. Please pay attention. Offline is a standard game where you get party members to aid you. It nullifies the possibility of multiplayer. The only multiplayer mode is online, same as before, only now its 6 ppl instead of 4. The game is done, it's translated, & they wont be adding new modes. Just the fact that a beta was announced is proof of that. Its all a matter of working out bugs & such.

Well if the game is done, then hopefully a June release will be possible, or at least some time before October.

as long as it,s before 2007, I won't care

On 2006-04-13 06:29, LocWolf wrote:
    Well if the game is done, then hopefully a June release will be possible, or at least some time before October.
    Are you kidding me? The beta test REGISTRATION runs til April 17. That means the test won't officially start til late April or afterward. The beta test will naturally go for awhile before the JP version is released. Then, it's always a waiting game for any other versions. In other words, June is NOT happening. Fall (like October) is more than likely.

By the time they release this the PS3 will be either released or close to released.

yeah!...then they can get money off the PS2 game and then more money when they enhance it for PS3...now I bet they are just trying to finish it for PS2!!!...it's been long enough...

The beta test will naturally go for awhile before the JP version is released.
    DC Version 1 beta tests was a week or two before release. BB beta tests for Japan went for only two weeks before it was released as well. I don't think that's the case this time, but anything is possible.

On 2006-04-06 11:41, Yummi wrote:
    EQOA is hardly comparible to psu with any factor. The fact EQOA graphics possibly couldve run on psone says it all. Looks like they made that game in ms paint.
    I played EQOA and i thought it was a good game. Graphics dont make the game, gameplay does.

Thank you, Googles. Besides, if you played the game a good while (as I had), you'll remember that there's some impressive stuff in that game. Of course, it's high end content not easy to get to. LOL Gameplay is always what makes the game fun. However, if I could get some background & environments that just make me sit back & go "WOW!" I know it's a game worth playing. PSO & EQOA have done that. I can only imagine what PSU will be like!