Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Anyone know an easy way to join EU ships? I'm curious to find out what regular Lobby music sounds like.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Make an EU gamertag, I think it would be easier to go to the JP ships though because I think the EU ships require an EU gamertag and a PAL pso disk. JP ships require a JP gamertag and an NTSC pso disk. US ships require a US gamertag and an NTSC pso disk.

I can PM you a tutorial on how to connect to the JP ships with an action replay Xbox Transfer Kit, Action Replay Xbox 360 Transfer Kit, and an Xbox 360.
    I dont know if I'm allowed to post it here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-04-17 07:54 ]</font>
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

I don't think this would be against the rules.

"No links to known public servers, or sites/forums which promote them, tell how to create them, etc. Until ST officially announces that public servers are allowed, it is against forum rules to post any "How-to's" concerning them."

They are games that are run on an officially announced server. Not against the rules, MS runs them for ST/PSO. At least that's how I see it.

Tested by pirates.

ok then heres the tutorial:

Use the xbox360 to create a japanese xbox live silver account and .net account, use the Action Replay Xbox 360 Transfer Kit to transfer the gamertag to your PC then use the Action Replay Xbox Transfer Kit to transfer the gamertag to your xbox. Then just play PSO on the japanese gamertag. You will be able to play JP pso for 1 month free on the xbox live silver account.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Drazikka:FOnewearl;uprisi ng ruler of the dragons

what if you do not have an xbox 360?
    i would love to switch over!

I got this email from a friend on mine that was coming back to PSOX to do some cmode TA runs.

This may say it all as to why we don't recieve updates. I won't copy the whole email, just the part that is of intrest to me.

"4) Call Microsoft support and put on hold for long time (bling!) until
    finally get representative. Explain I just want to either a) get a new
    xbox live account or 2) recover my old account. Explain code entered not
    valid. Answer: a) no trial codes are valid any longer, b) can only get
    xbox live account codes from retailers, c) Microsoft no longer
    supporting xbox live for new accounts as they are putting their
    resources into the 360 market and (drum roll please.............)
    Microsoft no longer recognizes PSO as one of their online games.

5) Simple answer, enjoy Christmas hell and put a fork in Olga for me
    'cuz the company says FU to all of its formerly loyal supporters. Oh
    yeah, keep sending BLING!"

I've been sick with the flu, and unable to do much, but found this to be very interesting.

Tested by pirates.

Maybe more people will come to psox now that psu has been announced for the xbox360 some xbox people might wanna play pso before they go to psu. As the game population goes up they might bring in some updates.

Has everyone given up?

i dont know about the rest of you, but its probly worth it to cancel your hunters license and wait for word that the server is updated. i canceled my hl last night because of lack of play and possible job opportunities. its kinda funny, the guy that did it didnt bother to ask why.

heh i dont blame em for not asking why. I remember when i canceled mine and my reason was "its not worth it" i dont have the money to pay to play a game that is not updated" and he just laughed and said okay.