Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

...the Gurhal system.
    Ew. I wonder if this is the official spelling? If so, I'll get used to it, but it might take me a while since I've been translating it as "Graal" for so long. XD

On 2006-04-19 13:10, peenk wrote:
    is it just me or does this sounds like normal/hard/v.hard modes?

from front page news about PSO for 360:
    Massive enemies: Over 70 unique enemy species, totaling over 220 enemy variations.

70x3=210 .. add few rare monsters or 'sub' boses (aka ep II mini-bosses) and makes it 220
    just a thought ....
    change your avatar or die...
    On 2006-04-19 14:05, FOmarrules wrote:
    no...no...no XB360 pplz dont diserve any of the money thier gonna get shure sega will get some of it but microsoft is gonna get more and they dont need it i mean bill gates owns the friggen company he could easly give money away....in short PSU should not go to XB360
    supposedly he is only giving 10 mil to each of his family members and giving the rest of his fortune away...to charity or something

I can't wait for the 360, I was going to soup up the PC but now I have an excuse to buy a 360!!!...

Do I see multiplayer as a feature...??...I only wish they meant offline multiplayer...

When I pay for online, am I paying for X-Box live or for a PSO account!?!?

On 2006-04-19 17:40, EspioKaos wrote:
    ...the Gurhal system.
    Ew. I wonder if this is the official spelling? If so, I'll get used to it, but it might take me a while since I've been translating it as "Graal" for so long. XD
    I'm going to leave it as "Graal" in the PSOW guides until we see something closer to release. I think that name is bound to change.

On 2006-04-19 17:41, maoZedong wrote:
    No, it's just like Final Fantasy XI, you can play the game with a Silver account which is free of charge, then all you have to pay for is the monthly fee for PSU.

So, if one has the gold membership then they won't have to pay a seperate subscription fee such a hunters licence along with the Xbox Live subscription fee?

no you still pay both, but the gold fee is to play all the other games online, like Halo2 and...you know...the others...

[/quote]
    supposedly he is only giving 10 mil to each of his family members and giving the rest of his fortune away...to charity or something

I can't wait for the 360, I was going to soup up the PC but now I have an excuse to buy a 360!!!...

Do I see multiplayer as a feature...??...I only wish they meant offline multiplayer...

[/quote]

thats the one thing missing is an offline multiplayer, which was one of my favorite features of pso, especially when i didnt have online.

and i hope they didnt leave it out because people were using it mostly to lvl their online character or because people were hacking offline and then going online. i would rather have multiplayer than that extra mode thing.

no you still pay both, but the gold fee is to play all the other games online, like Halo2 and...you know...the others...
    Darn. I thought that was the case. I wonder how much the monthly fee will be. Is it still $8 for the U.S. or something like that?

That's nice about the private channels for chatting The more the merrier in my opinion I know I have a PC thats powerful enough to put PSU in max setttings so I don't worry about that. I'm planning on getting an XB 360 for other games so I might pick up PSU for it so my sister can play with me since her PC isn't as good as mine ^_^ As for disliking MS... I dunno I honestly don't see much difference from Sony and Microsoft >_> MS controls the OS area while Sony rules in electronic appliances. If you should hate something its capitalism but lets not get into that >_>; In my opinion, I like having all systems since all of them have good things ^_^ even if I wait like a year between each one, I always get them all lol

As for the rev, I doubt they'll customize it so much for the rev, just my opinion though, from the pattern of things: if its the same title, they won't put effort in making it different for another console. Me thinks Nintendo is going to release a more standard controller adaptable to the remote, it would be the wisest decision for having it being compatible with GC games. Otherwise they'll have to have a patch for each GC game to add that way a control layout to use with the remote control? Don't see it probable. Still, it isn't impossible, and I'd love if its on all systems and it'd be great if they would take advantage of the rev controller.

As for me, I'll be happy in the PC version >_> I won't even suffer of the HD quality cause I can always go to the living room with my PC when we get an HD projector
    From PSO Ep 1-4 to PSU, PS0, PSP 1-2, and now PSO2... it's been a long journey.

On 2006-04-19 18:34, Ziro_Natsuke wrote:

[/quote]

thats the one thing missing is an offline multiplayer, which was one of my favorite features of pso, especially when i didnt have online.

and i hope they didnt leave it out because people were using it mostly to lvl their online character or because people were hacking offline and then going online. i would rather have multiplayer than that extra mode thing.

[/quote]
    AGREED...I love offline multiplayer, but I think it's going to be completely separate from online...that is if there is one...oh well...online's cool...except it costs money!