Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

On 2006-05-05 05:47, Drayma wrote:
    I heard some preacher say alot of people went to hell on 911. Such a happy religion.
    they say that about the tsunami too, just another reason to ignore religion in all its forms.

and as for america being arrogant, well lets see, theres all this fucking with other countries, assuming they're better than everyone else, apparently hating everyone else for some reason...meh. I cant be arsed anymore.

On 2006-05-05 06:20, space_butler wrote:

they say that about the tsunami too, just another reason to ignore religion in all its forms.

and as for america being arrogant, well lets see, theres all this fucking with other countries, assuming they're better than everyone else, apparently hating everyone else for some reason...meh. I cant be arsed anymore.
    Yeah, without America the world would be peaceful and all its citizens would live in harmony. International borders would be destroyed, North and South Korea would unite, destroying their arms and turning them into helpful technologies. Without American John Lennon's "Imagine" would turn into reality.

America is evil. EVIL.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

"Pokemon Prove Evolutionism Is False" Shattered_weasel's Avatar
    In the ER room with the lovely and talented George Clooney.

I heard some preacher say alot of people went to hell on 911. Such a happy religion.

Might as well say every country in the world is arrogant also.

On 2006-05-05 07:19, Shattered_weasel wrote:

Might as well say every country in the world is arrogant also.
    QFT

I don't believe America has the solution to all of the world's problems, but at least we're trying to do some shit about the things we can when most people just sit on their ass and let the world pass them by.

Killing you and loving it!

You can't be that simple minded Space, all countries have asserted themselves in one way or another, whether it be through defense, invasion, or "religious clensing". America hasn't had time to catch up to England, what with Ireland and India (just to name a few).

You clearly assume that what ever you believe is superior to everyone else, even though you are a complete moron.

Saddest of all, you are not alone in your ignorance (Phelps and co. are an example of this). Oh, you have also jacked the OP's topic with your hate mongering.

Well Space Butler, look at it this way. If America is imperilistic and arrogant, then we take after our mother country - the Great British Empire. After all, we were originally a British colony. Canada, Austrailia, India, and parts of China and Africa were all attempted English colonies formed from British arrogance and their desire to stick their noses into everyone else's buisness. Not everyone took kindly to it either - but not that England cared. I'm sure the Zulu ware were just some big misunderstanding. France and Scotland probably have nothing but good things to say about their past dealings with the British either too right?

Maybe ignorance is bliss after all? English class isn't the only subject in school you should pay more attention to. History would be another subject you might want to try to do better in.

God Save the Queen, eh mate?

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Killing you and loving it!

On 2006-05-05 16:10, Sinue_v2 wrote:
    Well Space Butler, look at it this way. If America is imperilistic and arrogant, then we take after our mother country - the Great British Empire. After all, we were originally a British colony. Canada, Austrailia, India, and parts of China and Africa were all attempted English colonies formed from British arrogance and their desire to stick their noses into everyone else's buisness. Not everyone took kindly to it either - but not that England cared. I'm sure the Zulu ware were just some big misunderstanding. France and Scotland probably have nothing but good things to say about their past dealings with the British either too right?

Maybe ignorance is bliss after all? English class isn't the only subject in school you should pay more attention to. History would be another subject you might want to try to do better in.

God Save the Queen, eh mate?
    QFT

If ignorance is bliss, then Space is the happiest person on Earth.

I saw that video circulating on myspace. It is quite disgusting. Look at that grin on her face...absolutely vile.

People like this are obviously insane. They are more a cult than a church of any kind. They contradict themselve also. Go to wikipedia and look up the group, seriously.

Lancers' Requiem

This is one of the few times i would agree with Fox's style of attacking people, because that sick person really needs it. People like that need to go to insane asylums and be treated for there false judgements on people which if i remember is part of the 10 commandments but hey i am a catholic and according to them i am going to hell so what do i know?

for there false judgements on people which if i remember is part of the 10 commandments
    These people put themselves on the same level as God. They see themselves as "stand-ins" for God, so to speak so they pretty much believe they're perfect and free of sin. They believe themselves to be above all law. They elevate themselves above the commandments because they're on God's level and are allowed to judge.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?