Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks, WraithVerge! That was excellent! I would love it if you would join InfinityXXX an myself in trying to finish this. Others are still welcome, too!
    (By the way, you will most likely see several edits to my pieces. These are only grammar and flow edits. Content is not being altered)

Ok I got the next chapter lol.
    This is getting really interesting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2006-06-09 08:45 ]</font>

Mind if I do the next chapter after Infinity? I got an idea...

"Dammit!"

Voshay yelled as the wolf jumped on his back and slammed him to the ground, his Morning Glory flew into some nearby bushes. The wolf started to clawing the back of Voshay's armor. "I..got..t shake em off before the other 3 catch up" grunted Voshay. The other wolves caught up and all three of them leaped into the air. "Here it goes!" screamed Voshay. He elbowed the first wolf off his back and rolled into the bushes to retrieve his Morning Glory. As the other three landed on the ground, he fired 3 shots towards the ground, creating a small explosion that threw the wolves in the air, injuring them so that they could no longer walk.

"There, there " whispered Voshay as he craked open a Monomate and pured it on the 4 wolves wounds, "you'll be ok in a few days." He then dematerialized his Morning Glory and headed towards the cliff.

"Did you see that?" said Lala, she and Leah had been watching Voshay and his fight, "Yeah I saw it, Voshay has always been that way." Leah looked towards the sky and gave out a low sigh. She knew of the risks and how complicated it could be, inviting her brother, Voshay on this search mission. Voshay was 2 years younger than Leah but after seeing his whole team die on a mission in the Ruins and after the news of the death of Red Ring Rico, Voshay vowed to never kill again.

"Hey sis, I didn't find any android parts" yelled Voshay as he approached Leah and Lala. "Oh is that so!" said Leah with a huge smile. Despite the complications of having him tag along, she was happy to see her brother due to being seperated for a good 4 months. "You haven't changed that much sis, haha, you still all serious!" said Voshay. "Well you shaved off your mustache and grew a goatee" said Leah. "Haha, you noticed, oh, by the way, you need to get that piece of crap communicator fixed." The two of them stood and just laughed and Lala was in a mixture of awe and euphoria. She had never seen her master like this but she was so happy to see her Master happy.

"Well, thats ok, I just realized something." exclaimed Leah. "What!?" answered Lala and Voshay. "Well, as long as we have Boris' section ID, we can go to the Hunter's Guild and find out what Boris' was doing before he disappeared. That may give us a clue to where hes at."

"Alrighty then sis, I guess thats our next stop." Voshay pulled out a telepipe and the team of three stepped inside.
    ---------------------------

"Boris, you'll be teamed up with Lumina, Terrance, and Viper," said the man sitting at the desk with short blond hair and green eyes, "You four will address me simply as Boss. "Yes sir" Boris and the other three answered. Boss then turned around to assign the other teams. Boris examined his team. Lumina was a female RAmarl with almond shaped red eyes and long black hair. She had a serious yet angered look to her. Terrance was a HUmar with cornrowed hair and a headband on. He wore a yellow and black suite and looked calm and collected and Viper was a FOmar but had a dark and evil look in his eyes. He wore an all black robe and a smirk on his face.

Boss then assigned the last group and called for Shadow. "Yes Boss" said Shadow. "I don't trust that android called Boris. I want you, Shadow, to follow them but remain hidden at all times. Make sure they don't try anything."

On 2006-06-09 09:05, SgtShligger wrote:
    Mind if I do the next chapter after Infinity? I got an idea...
    Go ahead, I'll love to see your ideas lol.

I will post in a few hours..............

*And now I am joining. If you find any terms you don't get (I love old weapons/items) google image search them. this is also Hella longer then I expected it to be... damn the mood is off......*

The Boss glances at the four hunters and reconsiders the teams. "Terrance and Viper, you go with Jaunty. Mr. Flash, could you join them?" This was certainly not a question but an order. With a sigh, the man the boss signaled has stood up and walked over to his new team.

"Boris, Lumina, this is Caption Flash." He is wearing a dark brown leather trenchcoat and sports a black duster which is tilted downward. After a quick introduction from Boris and Lumina, the group awaits their orders."You three will be searching for the J-sword on Gal Da Val island. We are not sure of it's exact location so you will have to do some searching." The three nod and start off to the teleporter.

"So where do we start?" Boris says as he looks around the small cavern the teleporter dropped them in. "Well," Lumina starts, "let's just get a move on and be done with this." Cap is leaning against the cave wall and doesn't bother to look up as he speaks. "I don't really care. Whoever wants to make a suggestion, go for it."

"We might as well check the beach from here." Lumina gives out a huff and runs forward while Cap calmly walks up without a word. As the three reach the beach, Boris spots a few Gee flying through the air. "Now what gun to-" Before Boris can choose a weapon, Lumina whips out a Suppressed Gun and blasts the Gee out of the air. Cap has made no motion to even reach for a weapon. "Well, let's continue." Lumina already sounds bored.

Boris now has his Visk in hand while Cap still walks around seemingly unarmed. Cap notes how Boris and Lumina are nearly in a competition to shoot Gees out of the air glaring when the other gets the shot. After about fifteen minutes, the Gees stop coming out and Lumina and Boris yell out "Thirty!" at the same time. The two glare at eachother and Cap continues from the back. "Hey, you two, look to your left." Cap says this with no urgency whatsoever.

What Lumina and a Boris were told to look ahead for was a pack of four Gibbons charging forward. Lumina gets a one shot out before she has to dive out of the way of a fire ball. Boris is a bit more lucky and manages to get some shots off. Unfortunately, these shots are rushed and only take out one Gibbon, angering the remainging three. Cap looks as the fight continues while the other two failed to notice his absence.

Another Gibbon charges Boris leaving the android no time to aim. Boris does the only thing an ordinary hunter would do at this time- he takes the Visk in both hands and rifle butts the Gibbon in the stomach causing it to bend over. Lumina shoots the Gibbon in the head before it can recover. The remaining two Gibbons start off towards Cap. Boris and Lumina turn around still see Cap unarmed.

"You got this?" Boris asks. "I guess..." Cap slips out. For the first time, Cap pulls out a weapon... two for that matter. In his left hand he holds a strange handgun which has two barrels and resembles an old over-under hunting rifle in look (but obviously smaller.) In his right hand is a four foot long Rapier which seems special in no way except for the elaborate hilt and knuckle guard. Cap frowns as the Gibbon prepares to pounce. Before it's other foot gets off the ground, a large green shot rings through the air and the Gibbon is put to the ground with a hole in it's chest about six inches in diameter.

The last Gibbon has advanced next to Cap and starts a swipe at him but meets the side of his Rapier. Cap jumps backward causing the Gibbon to trip right at his feet and blasts the Gibbon in the back. Boris looks at Cap's gun and questions him. "What is that thing? My database shows no information on that gun at all." Lumina looks over with a question of her own. "And what is that sword in your right hand called?"

Cap glances at his weapons and begins to speak. "Well, the sword is a old style rapier I got from an old hunter... made out of solid Tripoli. This gun is hand built. It's not on your data base because it is the only one of it's kind." The sword is put away and the gun is flipped open, letting out some smoke in the process. Cap pulls out to small photon rods and loads them into the barrel as he speaks. "She runs off solid photon rods which gives it a lot of power and even more recoil. It has to be reloaded but, hey, it works." With this last statement, Cap whips the gun forward flipping it back together and whips it back in his pocket.

"There is a lot more searching to do so we might as well continue on guys." Boris says. Lumina and Cap follow on down the beach. "Can I even trust these people? Cap doesn't even look like a registered hunter... I'll just watch my back. I am not sure about Lumina."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SgtShligger on 2006-06-09 20:56 ]</font>

I'll get the next chapter up and running in a bit.

If no one has any objections, I would like to write the chapter after WraithVerge's.

Most of the other assassins had already formed up and left the room, but that left Jaunty and three others to make up the final team. With that last minute exchange in team members, Terrance and Viper were outraged. Angry at being placed in a pitiful group, the two RAmars decided to take their anger out on the first team member they saw.

"Hey, blonde shit! Get the hell over 'ere, now!" Terrance demanded.

Jaunty cast a glance at the red armored RAmar, smiled but did not leave his spot on the wall. Terrance stormed over to where the HUmar stood, grabbed his collar and lifted him up off the ground. "You better listen ta me when ah'm talkin' ta you, boy! Ah won't take no crap from you er anyone else. I'm leadin' this group, and if you got a problem wit' it, you can say 'ello ta Grudge 'ere." Terrance waved his Bravace in front of Jaunty's face. "Got that, punk?" he growled.

The blonde HUmar smiled again, locking his green eyes on the large man's face. "Oh, I wouldn't dream of voicing my opinion against a big, strong, and smart man like you. You are obviously the right man to lead this outfit. You have nothing to worry about from little ole me!"

Missing Jaunty's sarcasm, Terrance grinned broudly and dropped the RAmar. As the RAmar went back to stand by Viper, the fourth member of their group approached Jaunty. She was a rather pale and thin looking FOnewearl, but it well complimented her light blue and deep purple force outfit. "Shira," she said. "It is not my real name, but that is what some call me."

"Some?" Jaunty asked, raising an eyebrow.

Shira continued to stare at Jaunty with her yellow eyes, the corners of her mouth twitching as if ready to break out into a smile. "Some... those that have seen my face and lived to speak of it."

"Jaunty here, mi'lady. Pleasure to meet you!" he said with a bow. He held out his hand. "Shall we accompany the other members of our team on the other side of the room?"

-----------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry, but the hunter attached to this Section ID has yet to report back..."

Leah and her companions frowned. Now they had no clue where to find Boris.

"... but his last known location before disappearing from our tracker has been recorded."

Hope shines down from above. "Yes!" Lala said, snatching the capsule that was being handed to Leah.

"Hey! What was that for!?" Leah exclaimed, planting her fists into her sides.

"I'm leading this group, remember? I get to read it!"

Voshay patted his sister on the shoulder as she sighed. "Don't worry," he whispered into her ear. "She'll calm down once we're back on the hunt."

"I sometimes find myself caught between worry and annoyance for her," Leah said smiling.

"Heh, I feel the same w-OOF!"

"Let's goooooooooo! Haha!" Lala cried, grabbing Voshay's hand as she ran by and yanking him along.

Leah sighed once more before following after them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2006-06-15 13:03 ]</font>