Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

You can expect me to make a character named Ussop, but it won't be a main and I'll just use it to piss off my friends XD

One piece names aren't used often. I've seen a Roronoa Zoro, And a Zolo on ragnarok, and one Luffy, but thats it.

I agree with the people who said AZN = Worst name ever. My friend used the name Fallen Angle, which was hilarious XD

It doesn't really matter what they call their characters, it's there's to do with what they please(as long as it isn't offensive)

I could name my character doodly doodly doo, or Danger Mouse, as long as I find it amusing, or like it, should it really matter?

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

On 2006-08-15 22:37, White_Zephyr wrote:
    With Bleach coming to CN? We'll see more than 1 (500) Ichigo running around...Oh wait, or are they gonna name him Strawberry for the US television debute. Either way Bleach is ruined and PSU will be poisoned with Bleach names.
    <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: White_Zephyr on 2006-08-15 22:40 ]</font>
    Maybe we won't be flooded with Bleach names, It's premiereing on Adult Swim. I have seen very few people with Inuyasha names, FLCL names, and Samurai Champloo names. I've never seen any Scryed names. Maybe we wont see too much Bleach names, Usually people copy names from anime that premieres on Toonami.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

If you're ripping something off, at least make it somewhat your own. I played FFXI for a bit and I saw one of those catgirl people running around with the name Thundercat Ho. Overall though I like to see originals. I'm sure we'll see a slew of anime and videogame character name copycats, or anything mainstream really. It's ok though, those people hardly ever stay on one thing very long, and will probably find a new shiny object to distract them from PSU by the end of the first month.

Wizard needs 3 friends... badly.

I hope no one calls and makes their character identical to Ethan, that will be moronic.

Now now, Tystys...

Don't get me started on joking on YOUR name!

Besides, I was joking with Saner. He ignored my joke ( ) but its OK. He knows Im kidding...I think he knows, anyway.

On 2006-08-16 02:55, Jozon wrote:

I could name my character doodly doodly doo, or Danger Mouse, as long as I find it amusing, or like it, should it really matter?
    You would instantly make my Top 10 list for awesome names, if you decided to name your character "doodly doodly doo". ...Somewhere between Arrrr Matey! and Curry Donut.

Some people make names or copy of stuff to show there a fan of it. Which i don't mind cause 9 times out of 10 it's not like your gonna have to card them or be friends with the person anyway.

And even if you see that the person is cool and nice and seem like a good player that you would wanna add on your team, will that stop you from carding them if they have a name like Naruto,Goku,RYU,Akuma etc? It just shows there a fan of it that's all

Now i understand some people with those names are noobs... But some aren't.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ibuka on 2006-08-16 11:36 ]</font>

Eriador
    Akrass
    Dozier
    Luthien
    Avon
    Theredon
    Argonaut

im really hoping you guys think these names suck so i could use them.

but, on the most part i agree with most of you guys on some of those horrible names.

i also find game titles annoying

EX. godofwar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _EiN_ on 2006-08-16 13:48 ]</font>