Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

wow, guess im a negative person then.

No Fear used to have good t-shirt slogans. Stuff like, "Losing is not an option." I fear they've lost that writer, though.

Get yourself some Hawaiian shirts. Can't go wrong, there.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2006-08-28 13:32, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
    No Fear used to have good t-shirt slogans. Stuff like, "Losing is not an option." I fear they've lost that writer, though.

Get yourself some Hawaiian shirts. Can't go wrong, there.
    Hawaiian shirts are offensive in and of themselves.

I like Nautica shirts. They tend to say "Nautica" on the front, and not much else. A bit excessive with the plastics sometimes, though.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

I prefer to remain topless. That way I can't possibly offend anyone.

I love T-shirts with stuff on them, but there are some pictures/sayings that are rather odd, I guess. I can't think of any off the top of my mind, but I like getting nerdy shirts even if they cost a bit extra. I still have my "Game Over" Poison Mushroom shirt. Same with "I've got Mad Bills" with a list of different bills from Mario. XD

There are some shirts that take it too far, but there are many that have funny sayings or pictures on them. I can't remember the site name, but my friend used to order all these shirts that seemed rather vulgar, I just can't remember the specifics.

I get onto my friends near every day for wearing such shirts. Where I live, and being in the position and age I am (am I allowed to talk being only 16?), I have come to the following conclusions:

1. Unless it's a brand such as AF, AE, Hollister, etc., only teenagers will wear these shirts. The aforementioned brands usually have sexually related phrases, such as "An awkward morning beats a boring night." and are thus more popular among college kids.

2. All of the 'negative T-shirts' are printed with a scribbly font, and usually with a white or red on black combination.

3. Of the teenagers that wear these shirts, they are typically but not always somewhat outcast and listen to any of the following bands, sometimes obsessively: Seether, Slipknot, Rammstein, Korn, Mudvayne, etc.

On 2006-09-03 20:23, agenevil wrote:

Of the teenagers that wear these shirts, they are typically but not always somewhat outcast and listen to any of the following bands, sometimes obsessively: Seether, Slipknot, Rammstein, Korn, Mudvayne, etc.
    Ah yes, Nu-Metal at its shittiest.

On 2006-09-04 09:41, saturnihilist wrote:
    http://www.threadless.com/product/38...ommunist_Party

I thought someone would have posted this website by now
    On 2006-08-27 20:36, astuarlen wrote:
    ... http://www.threadless.com; there are some quite clever and cool designs there. Too bad I'm too cheap to get any, but maybe you'd find something worthwhile ('specially if they have a sale).
    Coincidentally, I love that shirt, and it would probably be #1 on my list of ones to buy if I ran into a cart full of money.
    On the other hand, being an art student = getting all my clothes terribly mucked-up, thus I ought not to buy anything I'd hate to ruin. ;<