Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech Whoring

Brother of Alisha

or you have 2 deldepth and you partner brings on the physical damage, since Deldepth have weak defence. As they do have a nice semi-defenceive ability they only have 6 hp and can be hard to defend. And as for Atarion, Merlitas, I mean the one that costs 3, has 4 tp i beilieve and isn't Tech ok. IF you can do somthing about that he would be good hehe. Also Bul claw has 4 TP but since it can't use action cards you would have to use permission.

Hmm, so even if a creat or item is ac unusable, it can use techs with permision? sweet. i may have to shuffle that idea into my Peko dark deck. Yes, Meriltas was the card i mistook Deldepth for, ty. it's an A Beast creat, and i was thinking of dark creats since thats what ive been using mostly in solos.

what about zol gibbon and try morfonis its not all good in tech it has good def and probally tech field and flatland are also good cards to have
    and maybie the red canidite and sinow zele

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fayt43 on 2006-07-19 06:01 ]</font>

Glugmaster Forge the Illusionist - PSO Plot Team

I have found that Arlans work well in technique decks, seeing as they combo well with the Chaos Sorcerors. Plus, their AP/TP Swap Perm. ability allows you to get around a God's Shield Genbu if you already have a five cost out that you don't want to die. My other solid creature is the Al Rappy - cheap and reusable.

Call me if theres any E-Drama

uh, you shouldn't bump, its against the rules

PSU Machinema Producer

As far as for techs, I use them only with Break. I throw in some Gilchichs and Pan Arms to protect him and attack my enemy using Break = foie/Rafoi/Split Boost/etc...

I very rarely use my Story Character as the primary beating unit with technique decks on the Arkz side. However, I use a similar strategy with Endu quite regularly.

As for the Arkz Forces, I only tend to use Break, or sometimes Memoru - against targets with high HP her Snatch becomes very useful. With certain combo decks I have been known to use Creinu, but I have never used Peko on a steady basis.

Does anyone use Peko?

I use techs for quite a few people. They're some of my favorite cards in this game. I tend to mostly use Memoru as an Ark Techer and Glustar as a Hunter Techer.
    I don't use Peko, because he has too low TP. The Tech speciality doesn't seem too great either. I wish that he (and Creinu, since she is a Force) had a slight bit more TP.

It's rare that I use Creinu for teching at all. I've also only found the Tech ability useful on Sorcerors or Ino'lis.

PSU Machinema Producer

I use Peko for my Dark deck. He invoques chaos bringers, and morphos, deldepths, chaos bringers, and I use gizonde with him to make all enemies use their defence cards, then the creatures deal damage.