Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2006-09-24 21:35, CpwninOBrien wrote:
    is taht a no then???
    That's a no buddy.

On 2006-09-24 20:39, Zeta wrote:
    On 2006-09-24 19:04, CpwninOBrien wrote:
    wait is there pistol=whips in this game like in halo???
    I am officially evicting you from this topic.
    Nice use of evicting.
    I think he want to know if you can pistol whip (the action of hitting someone with your gun). I dont have the game yet but it looks like no.

No, you can't hit people with a gun. When it runs out of ammo it does not regen fast enough for you to keep fighting. The only weapons you can keep fighting effectively with are melee weapons. Force staffs and canes do not have melee attacks either, the only way to attack using them is by assigning them spells and casting until your TP runs out (which takes MUCH, MUCH longer than it does to run out of gun ammo).

^

Because you shoot MUCH, MUCH faster then a Force casts.

I bet there's alot of times that you wish you could just throw your gun or beat someone to death with it though. Just completely defy the games physics... I'd pay to see a Ranger throw his Rifle at the dragon after it ran out of PP... I'd pay more if the Rifle actually got the killing blow. You think you could use First Person mode when throwing the gun?

Alright... I'll stop. Seriously though... I'd really like to see that...

FO also do 4x as much damage, Sev. Trust me, there is no comparison. Rangers are totally fucking scewed so far in PSU. Especially since the nerf last week.

Ya know what... Just dismiss the whole previous post if you read it...

Every class is going to have it's advantages and disadvantages and it's not my place to tell someone not to be worried over there classes problems. If you think Ranger is completely fucked... Then that's just what you think and hey... You have your reasons to think so.

All I know is that I don't mind how Rangers function, and I have no choice but to accept any problems that they have because I'll be playing with one constantly.

In other words... Whatever problems come up for Rangers... I'll deal with 'em without any complaints.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sev on 2006-09-25 01:43 ]</font>

Down for the Getdown

On 2006-09-25 01:38, Sev wrote:
    Ya know what... Just dismiss the whole previous post if you read it...

Every class is going to have it's advantages and disadvantages and it's not my place to tell someone not to be worried over there classes problems. If you think Ranger is completely fucked... Then that's just what you think and hey... You have your reasons to think so.

All I know is that I don't mind how Rangers function, and I have no choice but to accept any problems that they have because I'll be playing with one constantly.

In other words... Whatever problems come up for Rangers... I'll deal with 'em without any complaints.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sev on 2006-09-25 01:43 ]</font>
    LEARN FROM THIS MAN.

On 2006-09-24 20:19, Alisha wrote:
    if RA/FO gets access to longbows i think a newman guntekker could be very powerful.
    I'm dieing to try this combo once the us version is released .-.