Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ranger?

I just wanted to know which would be the best character for a ranger.

im going RAcast, large in part because im a huge Wren fan... was thinking of even naming myself Wren... not sure if thats lame or not?

Errr...dunno. Right now, I am a Human Ranger and I do pretty well solo. This is offline however. That said, I think people might say Casts.

They are good but not really incredible. From what I've heard (Watch out for others opinions being stacked) the SUV isn't really that great.

well , not sure if stats mean much really. casts will have better def and acc, im pretty sure beasts would make good RA also... im sure its not like being say, a galka summoner, lol.

Beasts have the lowest accuracy by a lot, they'll struggle at low levels as a ranger

Cast has the best accuracy and excellent atp, they're a no brainer for ranger

On 2006-09-25 19:16, Ether wrote:
    Beasts have the lowest accuracy by a lot, they'll struggle at low levels as a ranger

aside from the fact that they'd struggle would it be worth it to use a beast, or is their accuracy really that bad

Wolf ET Master

On 2006-09-25 19:16, Ether wrote:

dude, wtf happened to your sig?
    switch it back cause i used to click on it everytime i seen your post (which is pretty much every threat cough)
    i am not joking ... DO IT!

On 2006-09-25 19:18, nx-nikon wrote:

aside from the fact that they'd struggle would it be worth it to use a beast, or is their accuracy really that bad
    What part of struggle did you not understand? RA is the worst class to begin with, then using the worst race for it in addition... I guess if you're a masochist go right ahead and make a Beast RA.