Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Last Boss

Why do i keep losing to the last boss... i have good cards... i'm somtime close to beating it but i still lose.. maybe its me that just sucks...lol...

Call me if theres any E-Drama

i dunno. I know that my friend has only beaten it once...
    He used Rufina and all action cards.
    I only play online, i just played offline until i got all the characters

PSU Machinema Producer

Is it the HP and dice + bonus he gets that stops you from destroying it, or it's creatures he invopues. To solve your problem, I first need to hear what it is right?

Maybe you should try adding small but effective assist cards in there to cancel out some of his assist cards like "Flatland". But, yeah, we need to hear what's going wrong. Are you a hunter or arkz?

i'm a hunter but i still lose...

PSU Machinema Producer

Come on, I need to know what exaclt is holding you up. Otherwise I cannot assign proper cards. Anyway, as you're a hunter... the easiest way to beat both pollux and amplum quite easily is to use a force, in my case, I'm speaking about a powrfull force = Glustar. Get barta zonde and foie in hin deck, and don't forget to add loads of small wands like wand, club of zumiurian and anything that costs 2 and boosts your tp by 3. Try to add in conentrate aswell, and dice + to overcome the flat ladn. That is the main deck I use, and it works every time. I've defeated them both about 6/7 times now. Arks Castor only twice, and only once with Amplum. But use my break deck if with an arkz.

Quoting myself kinda makes me feel uneasy, but that should kinda help you too, as for defence it works the same.
    I beat Castor only once with my crappy rappy deck, but two times with my spcial boss deck with Break (considering amplum aswell). I would NOT advise with my crappy rappy. I used Rufina with many 1 point enemies, like rappies, mothmants. The thing is, it was damn hard, and I did it like that because I didn'thave many cards (it was the first boss I did so no amplum, and I hadn't even started hunter story mode). The break deck is something like this:

Break - Hope

-3 Dark Defence/Shield because the bosses are seen as dark enemies, so whatever the damage inflicted, you stop it all
    -Some dodges and guards and don't forget weakness, damn what a good card!
    -Gaurd creatures, that's all I used, Bartle, Pan Arms and especially Dubchichs to prevent damage on Break. Also, don't put them near Castor, use them only for Amplum.
    -All the other cards were Dice + (for amplum cos of the flatland he may put), Foie, Barta, Zonde, Split boost, heavy attack.... that kinda stuff that can do loads of damage on the enemy without having a too high cost. And that can be used by your little guard creatures, so you can attack amplum with a combo and get it's remaining life points away without making it boost.
    <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2006-10-01 03:23 ]</font>

ya for the hunter side its easy. use glustar. have about 6-8 + 4 tp canes and equip 2 at a time. also have about 9 techs. youll be smackin her for about 16 dmg a turn. it cant guard tech dmg much, since i noticed it only has dodges for tech def. just make sure the rest of the cards in the deck are good def cards. dark guard, weakness, guard, pen guard or cancel if you have em, cause when it can penetrate it likes to bind you. hope that helps.

Fundamental

OOo that sounds fabulous
    Me, myself prefer to use parry at least once while useing gluster and dark bridge

Well, yeah, as said above by everyone, magicians are the best. And yeah the defense is very important. Try out a lot of different combinations with glustar and eventually you'll be able to beat them.

PSU Machinema Producer

Idon't have Parry nor DarkBridge. But I can assure you that Psycho Wand kicks Amplum butt for it's remaining HP