Its been forever since I played PSO seriously... I forget what this thing was supposed to do. Anyone know? Seems like it was "equip anything" for xbox but what about GC?

For GC it is a slot unit that adds POW. I haven't touched PSO in so long I honestly don't remember how much it added but thats what it did.

Call me if theres any E-Drama

actually, violet, that is incorrect.
    I could go into a long, detailed explanation, but i would give away the cheat.
    Alone, the unit loweers atp greatly, but used with ******************* and then *****************
    You gain ALOT of atk power.

Yes I know how it works and the end result (what is what I believe the OP is wanting to know) is that it can be used to add a large amount of pow. I simply didn't feel the need to go into depth about how to do it because (as we all know lol) it is against forum rules

Call me if theres any E-Drama

Man just mentioning Al rappy unit pisses me off.
    I knew people that spammed like crazy, we would allbe dead because someone would stand there getting ap, then he/she would go around doing 4564365345 damage.
    But yes, op, it is a cheat and therefor cannot go into a detailed explanation

Heh no actually... it was a genuine question. I didn't know. Its been nearly a year since I played PSO and as I was looking through the inventory of one of my characters I noticed a mag that had a unit icon instead of the mag Apostrophe.

"Well... I don't know if this thing will booger my character up somehow or not.". So I ask instead of trying to use the dratted thing.