View Poll Results: Do you think that a release date should mean that it is the day the game comes out or the day the ga

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

38 55.07%
  • No

27 39.13%
  • They are going to screw the game it this is a SIGN

4 5.80%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Mad?

I learned a long time ago about release dates. If something says it's going to come out on the 31st of August don't come until the next day, because they probably won't have it. Honestly, people, calm down, just because the 360 version got delayed or the games coming out a day or two late dosen't mean the world is going to end. You'll live.

On 2006-10-24 14:07, chewydawg wrote:
    i'm not mad but it would be more useful to have selling date instead release date on websites and crap
    Stores by the distribution centers WILL get it today though, so technicly the sites are listing the correct selling date.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!

ARGHHHHH!!!

/mad /wrist

You guys are redicilious (No offence but come on now) There are other things to do to wait for another day other than whine like a baby about it.

Some places do have it today, but it's fairly well known among the true gamers or hardcore gamers that games typically come out on Wednesday and sometimes Thursday.

On 2006-10-24 14:09, BioWarrior wrote:
    On 2006-10-24 14:07, chewydawg wrote:
    i'm not mad but it would be more useful to have selling date instead release date on websites and crap
    Stores by the distribution centers WILL get it today though, so technicly the sites are listing the correct selling date.
    ok ok !!! in wasnt being technical or anything i was just thinking that the majority of stores will have it by tomorrow

I believe that it would be in the best interests of GameStop/EB Games to see to it that a game is on their shelves on the absolute first day that they can sell it. The reason being, they lose those first-day sales to venues that are better about making sure they have the merchandice as soon as possible; ie, Wal-Mart.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

MASTER OF ALL THINGS UNREAL DONTOSE's Avatar

yes im pissed off! i wanted psu today but thier making me wait one more stuped day the 25th
    Make the days of heart brake be no more for i can no longer take much more for i miet die from the crushing feeling in my heart from the hurt that you gave to me all those years ago.......

Self Proclaim Divayth Fyr Decendant

On 2006-10-24 14:11, -BK- wrote:
    Some places do have it today, but it's fairly well known among the true gamers or hardcore gamers that games typically come out on Wednesday and sometimes Thursday.
    This is off the topic but why do most games have a RELEASE DATE on a Tuesday am I crazy or is this a common thing it's also for DVDs

<_< Am I the only person to know that the date listed was the date it was being shipped? And was going to arrive at the stores a day or two later? >_>

I guess this is the advantage of being older... >_>