Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok so my brother came by the house at 6:30 pm (he just showed up i didn't think i'd fix it til saturday) to help me fix my gamecube. Thanks very much to neko, i allready had a pen to take it apart melted ^_^.

We took the stupid crap apart only to find out that a boards wire had sparked. (it was a red wire) And it had a tiny tiny week connection to the board and it plucked off when my brother touched it. This was a cord that i affected the power and why my cube wouldn't turn on >_>. Moving along my brother melted the wire back to its original welding, and it let us turn the gamecube on. Wow that's cool and i figured i didn't need a new cube wow was i overjoyed. however i hooked it all back up tried to load up pso and two problems occur. one i shove my memories cards back into it load up pso and get the screen when u first startup, so i figured my cards were corrupted. duh this stinks, then i try moving the buttons on the controller, and wow they don't work. i tried another controller, didn't work again. Appears taht the ports were fried and my brother said don't even bother, he'll jsut buy me another.

So we went out at 7: to blockbuster and just bought the platinum gamecube. G now i figured itll all be good and dandy to go. i come back home and everything works again, i tried plugging in my memory cards aggain and i get to the part where it says "creating new character file". Then it registers there's no memory card in the slot. Thing is...there is dammit. So i tried my other gamecube card taht was in the cube at the same time durring my horrific incident, and again taht one doesn't register. Note: I have two memory cards for characters so thats why it ried them. Then i tried my C-Mode memory card which actually registers. and takes the data. I kept trying te other cards because i didn't want to lsoe my data, but they just wouldn't register at all. My offical gamecube cards won't register which is [pissing me off cuz its where i keep my main characters....and well i don't know what to do with that, also when i laod up with no game the new gamecube says it doesn't have memory cards in the system with those two. Looks like i need to get a new memory card, if anyone may know something about that i'd like any sicne i have lv 65,lv118, and lv 100, chars on the cards. If i have to start over, fine i don't mind. I got the enw cube, and iv'e payed enough damn money for this game i'm willing to, and want to. but if anyone could help me their it'd be great, but i think the cards are officially broken..=( sorry snaplle =(

Wielder of Divine Might

Good luck Sed. I'll give you all the help I can.

In need of Anger Management

This is just a guess so no one flame me if im wrong please
    Open the memory cards and check to see if they use batteries. If they do try to replace them.
    If no battery then maybe they chips are fried.

F*** me. If people want help, go get duped items =>_<=

Oogedy Boogedy o.O;;

If the cards were both in at the time of the Cube frying...my best guess would be that the Cards got fried. Or maybe the cards didn't quite fit in the socket and you need to push them REEEEEAL hard Dunno...if that doesn't work you can always kick the broken gamecube down stars or off a roof...nothing better to do with it KILL THE CUBE!!!! Anyway...try using the memory card without a game in the cube...see if they register there...

It's good that you're back, but it sucks that you lost your main chars. I can help you out with armors and some weapons if you want.

On 2003-01-08 17:17, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
    F*** me. If people want help, go get duped items =>_<=
    I know snapple, i'm sorry =(. I've allready got a mag building for you. Just sit tight.

Mercenary for Hire

I still have your Sato if you need it back.

wouldn't mind that riel, as long as your done with it >_< having a strong mag while leveling up would make it a lot easier. but i think that sato sucked ^_^

HunterStrife_2000

Glad you're back... hit up the Salvation Army for common rares, at least you'll be able to use some of them early on.

-Oedi