Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Honorable Ruler

Actually the Del Sabers in the Hive are Deljabens, not Delsabans. Little difference

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

What are the stats on the wings again? Are they worth using over that B unit that gives auto-regen?

The only stat on the wings is, End (Endurance?) + 12.
    I only use the wings if i'm farming items at lower level missions.. otherwise, that auto-regen B unit is what I keep on at all times.

I found those wings on my first run in the HIVE and was like wow what luck! They give 12 to EN something and they use a pure white spirit as a catalyst when made. My hunter beast can't use them for some reason but I like the LV1 Auto Regen safety heart effects as they feel like a small resta when I fight. Damn I wish extra mode was online then I'd get that old pso feel again...

Is there some kind of perk to playing Extra mode over online mode that I'm missing?

On 2006-11-03 02:51, daylight129 wrote:
    Is there some kind of perk to playing Extra mode over online mode that I'm missing?
    Saving money ?

That and anyone in extra mode will feel they where spoiled a little when they hit online

In extra mode you can earn enough money to easily raise a PM or get those spells needed, but once you hit online mode you'll notice the money drops and items are not as foward as offline mode. In any case if I was in the seats I'd make some changes because I made a prmoise to beat story mode, then ply extra mode, then online mode. I made it to 100 in extra mode and was really excited and pumped for online mode, but the low money and grinding made me feel a little akward knowing the game was like that online

Well that's my case with it :3 otherwise online mode offers more variety of things in terms of crafting but I'll be damned if the money for selling drops and buying where rigged >.> in truth, I don't enjoy online mode nearly at all compared to extra mode :/ ice mission level 60 is a blast when I do those runs compared to the missions so far online..

Do the wings drop in story mode too? Because when I was in the HIVE I went all through it, as far as I know, and I didn't find anything.

Wish someone would post a picture. Wings = <3

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

The only stats on the wings are the +end? That's not exactly one of my favorite stats... Unless I get to such a point defensively that I won't need added hp, the Tero / HP Restore seems better... Though maybe I'll like the cosmetics so much that I won't care...

End only effects magic resistance, right?

I thought it was for more PP recovery?