Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why so many people joining group that without reading? so stupid....
    everytime i wrote "need ranger" in the partyname and comment, then as always a HUNTER came, and then i ask why,
    he/she will said I HAVE A GUN
    i was like wtf, if u are serious then use ur freakin gun! my team dont need a extra hunter here....

and i dont know why SOME force like to use sword instead of rod/staff. i am totally screwed when they do that, well u dont have to be a melee class to fight item becasue i always set items in order....

this is my whole week experience...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: realize on 2006-11-03 22:53 ]</font>

The Last Raven

why do you needa ranger? I have never though in any mission, "hey I need a ranger" the only class I rejoice in joining my party is tha force cause they seem like the only usful class in the game.

"how dare people play the way they want!!"

but really, some times it is annoying when people would rather watch you die and ruin the rank then pull out that wand and heal you...
    Even in death i still serve

I haven't had a force in a number of A Rank parties lately. Honestly, even when they are around I never notice them. Rangers I do notice though. They have those cool machineguns that sound like they came from the GI Joe cartoon. And that's awesome.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

The Last Raven

I love when a lvl 6 comes into unsafe passage B and dies in 2 hits then expects me to use a moon atmomizer on them.

On 2006-11-03 22:54, Genobee wrote:
    why do you needa ranger? I have never though in any mission, "hey I need a ranger" the only class I rejoice in joining my party is tha force cause they seem like the only usful class in the game.
    because it would be great if i am in front and people back me up LOL.
    and i think ranger is cool XD
    "how dare people play the way they want!!"

but really, some times it is annoying when people would rather watch you die and ruin the rank then pull out that wand and heal you...
    wow i am not saying they cant play the way they want but its really freaks me out when people are not really doing their job....
    (well i always use my medi to heal myself instead of waiting force to heal) but the point of inviting a force is their large damage right...?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: realize on 2006-11-03 23:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: realize on 2006-11-03 23:05 ]</font>

My mooners are for my PM. If you die and ask for a rez to get the XP off the boss i'm just gonna laugh and say what I always do: "lrn2dodgenub"

I don't mean it in a hateful way, but c'mon. If you stand around and eat that charged laser from that tank you deserve to rot for being an idiot. Especially if said machine has used it before and you are familiar with it.

"I didn't know he was gonna use it!"

lol right. It took him 5 seconds to charge his laser. The rest of us ran like little school girls from pedobear. You just stood there and got raped.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-11-03 23:08 ]</font>

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Cast Acrofighter. WTB Robochao mag AlphaMinotaux's Avatar

<--- Never reads Party message or Loot Distribution rules. I just check amount of time room has been open. sorry

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

On 2006-11-03 22:54, Genobee wrote:
    Why don't you play one then? Bloody hypocrites.

Nobody NEEDS a force. They just want one because they suck/are cowards/cheapskates who don't wanna buy dimates (I was a bit of the latter at game start, so guess what? I PLAYED as force till I could handle myself better.)

Rangers are useful however, far more useful to our VERY POWERFUL PARTY cause neither of us can hit dragons well with a gun. I bloody despise those dragons on A de ragan! FYI they have a melee resistance and are weak to projectiles.

Another thing that realy gets me down is how people are too bloody cowardly to join our parties. Guess what? I got tired of being rejected as a 2 man, low level 30s team on A rank de ragan that we just started bringing a PM and NPC along and locking the game. Thank you cowards, you have meant that we get a lot more exp and drops per game and also enjoy the gameplay a lot more because it isn't a "tag shit before it dies purely for exp" fest.

We were writing "need a RA" on all our games, but didn't complain when one didn't join, nor do we care right now. I usualy have max. 3 people in my parties now from my group of friends and that's the way we like it.

If you can't play A rank dragon quickly in the mid 30s with a 2 man, 2 NPC team, you need help. And yes we S rank it. And no, I personally don't care if we do or not, I play for fun with friends, not OMG MUSSSST PROTECT PRECIOUS S RANK bollox.

Mt Fuji Conqueror

Whatever happened to the friendly community.....................
    Its no wonder the Japanese wanted to have separate servers to the US!!