Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Wolf ET Master

Forgive me but is not true that PP "regen" on weapons is based on how much the PP a weapon has?

I think I noticed Yohmei weaps regening faster (more PP per tick) which is a GREAT GREAT thing for rangers imo.
    But yes, as a Hunter I would prefer to use Tenora.
    I am not sure how Forces run through PP but from what I noticed, PP:dmg ratio would probably be much for forces (I think forces use less PP to cause more dmg) than rangers which would suggest that GRM is great choice for forces as well as Yohmei.
    Besides, since there are no rare weapons in the game yet, we've yet to see the actual difference for these weapons and their manufacturers.

The Local Bartender

If you ask me, there's really no best weapon manufacturer. It all just depends on your class, is all....so

Yohmei-Force
    GRM-(Everyone)
    TENORA-Ranger/Hunter(I'm just putting ranger because of the highest accuracy thing )

Wolf ET Master

Tystys:
    The point is Rangers dont need any weapons with highest accuracy. They already have the highest accuracy as it is of any class. What they need is dmg and PP which would mean GRM for rangers (which is what I pick(ed) as a ranger.

You have options! pick one and enjoy! And in some cases you don't have options. Tenora works is like the ONLY manufacter for of shotguns. Yohmei does claws, GRM does mechguns and double sabers i think. Your gonna be stuck with one type no matter what ina couple instances.

The Local Bartender

On 2006-11-05 10:50, peenk wrote:
    Tystys:
    The point is Rangers dont need any weapons with highest accuracy. They already have the highest accuracy as it is of any class. What they need is dmg and PP which would mean GRM for rangers (which is what I pick(ed) as a ranger.
    K, I was going to put rangers there but I guess Tenora can be a bit mis-leading at times

NONE of the weapons is best they all end up doing the same amount of damage if (on same star / person level basis) Example

GRM- Lowest Accuracy, Average Damage, Average PP > you do decent regular attacks Decent damage PP attacks and a good amount of them. and you hit on an ok basis.

Yohmei- Average Accuracy, Lowest Damage, Highest PP > you do below average regular damage. you can spam more PP attacks to do more damage. you also hit more then GRM weapons.

Tenora- Highest Accuracy, Highest Damage, Lowest PP. Your hits are pretty hard on monsters. you DOnt miss alot . but you cannot spam PP like the other 2 weapons.

SKills usually do more damage then. normal hits for example i hit 124's for regular hits then when i do my rising crush i hit monsters for 250-300 per hit. and that would be using my grm weapon.

im not sure if i can word this right but what im trying to say is all the weapons equal each other. the only thing that makes a weapon more unique then another is the person level, race, class level.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shinomaru on 2006-11-05 12:37 ]</font>

This makes me wonder who the manufacturer for axes is...

I've been using GRM because they're the most balanced, decent attack and decent PP. Being a cast, screw ATA.

On 2006-11-05 10:38, unixping wrote:
    I have GRM knives +8 and they do more damage and have twice as much PP than the Tenora ones.
    Until the update, sure.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

On 2006-11-05 07:52, RobotDevil wrote:
    But you failed to include the shallow people that play the game the people that go for how the weapon looks
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

And my HU alt uses Yohmei gear exclusively. More PP > ore ATP, IMO.