Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Someone already did.

We FOnewearls did.

Beast have been geting love lately ....sry for you newmans and humans out there.I cant say i feel your pain but now that i am geting no luck lately i can say i have a taste of it.
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

Okay, someone can shoot me if you like but what is this luck day thing you guys are talking about? I just got the game and I'm just wondering here. I probably need to find guides or something, I feel so lost it isn't even funny, I don't think I was ever this lost on things in PSO -_-; There are alot of nifty helpful things I Really need to know I guess. Nar is gonna be writing a book for me on all this lo. [Naranna that is, my friend who plays PSU PC already in-game]

It was the humans with the Fluorescent Bulbs, smashing them everywhere.

soo wut is luck

The Local Bartender

On 2006-11-07 18:25, Uyoku wrote:
    Okay, someone can shoot me if you like but what is this luck day thing you guys are talking about? I just got the game and I'm just wondering here. I probably need to find guides or something, I feel so lost it isn't even funny, I don't think I was ever this lost on things in PSO -_-; There are alot of nifty helpful things I Really need to know I guess. Nar is gonna be writing a book for me on all this lo. [Naranna that is, my friend who plays PSU PC already in-game]
    Luck is pretty much what drives the success rate of your item synthesis and upgrading. It also increases the amount of drops I think.

Every day, the highest luck is randomly given to a special race...apparently the Casts or Humans havn't had much luck in awhile, D: