Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    -h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

I guess you out-sold Argus with the Soldonium, eh?

Can't say, I got sick of selling em, and Argus + co blocked me from all their shops from checking their progress.

*shrug*

Don't have the time to play much anymore. Stupid university applications.

On 2006-11-07 19:13, excal wrote:
    Can't say, I got sick of selling em, and Argus + co blocked me from all their shops from checking their progress.

*shrug*

Don't have the time to play much anymore. Stupid university applications.
    That is sad, it's a damn videogame... People take PSU too seriously sometimes.

I have a quick question, do enemies still drop meseta? Or do you only get it from missions now? It sounds like everything is really expensive or that you don't get much money.

Make a pure 100 striking or 100 ranged PM.

That should be fun and a good way to spend your money.

How are you making your money? Im level 41 and i have a hard time saving 20k. Id assume if you just do runs over and over and over youd be higher than level 23.

It's all about playing the market. Buying/reselling. I dont have time to synth and sell synth materials anymore, so I just buy low and sell regular prices. It's less tedious, and potentially more rewarding.

And this way, I can go AFK at anytime to work, no contraint to finish a mission.

Pure PMs...those are going to cost me a bit more than 150k, for sure.

On 2006-11-08 12:56, excal wrote:
    It's all about playing the market. Buying/reselling. I dont have time to synth and sell synth materials anymore, so I just buy low and sell regular prices. It's less tedious, and potentially more rewarding.

And this way, I can go AFK at anytime to work, no contraint to finish a mission.

Pure PMs...those are going to cost me a bit more than 150k, for sure.
    Tis tru i do the same thing. Since i lag out on my connection from trying to lvl (except b/w times of 5 am - noon oddly enough). I just manipulate with the market. Buy high sell low it's a simple principle you can make globs of mesta of it.

Anywho i can form a nice shopping list for ya which is just simple stuff.

1. Feed another PM - I know this has been mentioned but it's a thought to consider.

2. Rare buying spree? - Silly idea but could be fun.

3. Upgrading breaking spree - Self explained and if it works out you'll have a nice shiny new one.

4. Save it - Seeing how the JP has updated recently and have a lvl cap of up to 70 there's going to be globs of new armors, weapons, room decorations, and other drops. So it make sense to keep it for the god awful amount of upgrades. Plus if your holding it people can see how rich you are ^_^;;;.

5. Buy 3 more shops - I dunno why you would do this but i mean hey variety is always nice. I see this more as a sunk cost though.

6. Randomly walk into peoples room like ludacris and 'pimp out there room' - Just randomly walk in there room emote spam give them money to make there room better thus starting your own thread based on this principle... ya didn't think so.

7. Buy out the market of all items that start wit the letter 'o' - Ya dunno what i'm thinking here.

8. Donate to a friend - ... o.o! not me some other random person in need ^_^;;;.

9. Start your own militia - Ya i'm running out of ideas that's obvious.

10. *Insert random idea here* - Something that involves i dunno hiring female cast and newman strippers i duno.

and that's my 10 point proposal for ya ^_^.

On 2006-11-07 19:44, Zero-mx wrote:
    I have a quick question, do enemies still drop meseta? Or do you only get it from missions now? It sounds like everything is really expensive or that you don't get much money.
    Meseta is aquired from both enemies and missions. More come from missions, particularly when you get S rank.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

On 2006-11-08 14:25, Pandatron wrote:

Tis tru i do the same thing. Since i lag out on my connection from trying to lvl (except b/w times of 5 am - noon oddly enough). I just manipulate with the market. Buy high sell low it's a simple principle you can make globs of mesta of it.

Snip...
    I think you meant buy low, sell high.