Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

It would fit with Sega's MO to make us pay for something that was given to JP for free (Due to declaring a "beta state").

You also can't forget that the JP game was in a Beta state for all of September, at which time they COULD NOT update it. I think we'll be getting an update sooner than the 30th.

But hey, the more time I have to hit the cap, the better.
    That's what I was going to say. >.>

True, but Clumsy on PSU Official forums (site admin) said the first update will be coming in around 2-3 weeks, which actually is spot on the 30th as I estimated if in fact it is 3 weeks away - but maybe it comes in two weeks or sooner, I agree that could happen.
    I haven't seen the post, but are you sure he was referring to 2-3 weeks from nowrather than 2-3 weeks from the release?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-11-08 12:28 ]</font>

On 2006-11-08 12:28, Kyuu wrote:I haven't seen the post, but are you sure he was referring to 2-3 weeks from nowrather than 2-3 weeks from the release?
    Yup. It was two to three weeks from now (he posted that reply yesterday on a topic somewhere). Matches both the JP release schedule almost tot he day and syncs in with a timely holiday update in place of Halloween which we did not get so, I am inclined to believe that estimated schedule.

Mind you I want it 2-3 weeks from release myself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-11-08 12:38 ]</font>

Information of mission transmission of 2006/11/0811 month 9 day 2006 November 9th (the wood) they are transmission contents.
    Story mission episode 2 3rd chapter “HIVE mopping-up operation”,
    Party mission “blues [danjiyon]” and addition etc of new item.
    2006 November 9th (the wood) they are transmission contents.
    Episode 2 3rd chapter “HIVE mopping-up operation”, party mission in addition to “blues [danjiyon]”, the many S ranking mission and addition etc of the new item are transmitted.

Story mission episode 2 3rd chapter “HIVE mopping-up operation”

party mission

transmission

system something

“related to blues [danjiyon]”

S ranking mission

(pulling up the level upper limit and adding the photon arts)

something related to item (addition of arms & baseplate and addition etc of various items)

Story missionStart counter “[gadeianzu] [koronikuraizu] city: 5F”Guidance instructor [raia] and the prayer have remained with joint duty of the Allied forces, it faces to the sweeping “HIVE”.

Then, fearfully the situation which the [ru] should had expected prayer one line. Threat of the SEED form which attacks one after another. The crisis which is imminent. While the respective doubt is complicated, puzzle furthermore keeps becoming deep….

To receive this mission, it is necessary to clear “the inner part of episode 2 2nd chapter sand and dust”.

Party missionStart counter “planetary [motoubudaguora] [shiteigadeianzu] branch”Compared to attendant upon the execution of encounter curriculum, is in the midst of developing the talent who cooperates to the test use and data acquisition of the facility for training which is searched in the [gadeianzu] training school.

Usually, when the remuneration which responds to the mission similar result is prepared is. However, because of the mission for training encounter type, participation with active guardian plural names is condition.

To receive this mission, it is necessary to unite the party with 2 human ~5 people.

Adjustment of transmission being completed missionAddition of S ranking mission
    “S ranking” for the high level person who hits to the below-mentioned mission, on higher rank of “A ranking” is added.

* Mission of planetary palm *
     Remnant of [endoramu] (seabed plant: Temporary base old [meruvuoa] city direction)
     Research facility and recapture (seabed plant: Temporary base [rahuon] grassy plain direction)
    * Mission of planetary [niyudeizu] *
     Green forest breaking ([outoku] [shiteihuraiyabesu])
    * Mission of planetary [motoubu] *
     Valley of timber chute ([daguora] [shiteihuraiyabesu])
     Mine defense ([garenigare] valley: Valley ground nadir lake direction)

“The legal animal of mission rainbow color” of planetary [niyudeizu] which it has notiified because trouble was verified at the final endorsement time, transmits after the next time. We apologize to everyone who is enjoyed deeply.

Something related to systemPulling up the level upper limit
    The level upper limit is pulled up to 70 from present 60.

Addition of the new photon arts
    The photon arts of each system ([baretsuto] technique it includes) it adds. Description below is portion of the photon arts which is added.

It hits the sword 戟 including revolution from the sky and is dense the [mu]. It concentrates on the front and every body rushes forward to the monster group and, 蹴 scatters.
    The damage is given to the target around with the circumferential attack which utilizes weapon quality. Revolution escalates gradually.
    Super dance it is enormous ream 斬. In order to whirl with the blade of the pair hand, it is accustomed to cutting. Attack of the super high speed which does not give [suki] of strike to the enemy is shot.
    The bullet is designated as darkness attribute. Adding the infection effect low with probability. Attack power and the like is strengthened according to level.
    With button hold time ## consumption PP fixed time, the attack technique which in front direction continues to generate the cold air with continuation.
    The auxiliary technique which can raise the defensive power of friend temporarily.
    Something related to itemAddition of weapon guard baseplate
    The weapon guard baseplate of many high ranking is added.

Addition of SUV weapon
    The new SUV weapon 2 types is added.

Addition of clothes part
    The new clothes (for human [niyuman] [bisuto]), the part (for the cast) it adds to the clothes shop.

Addition of [mairumugutsuzu] [rihuomuchiketsuto]
    Many [mairumugutsuzu] [rihuomuchiketsuto] is added.

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/...de=view&id=144

http://translate.google.com/translat...l%3Den%26lr%3D

I like the news of "Bruce's Dungeon". As much as I like to see story quests, I was hoping for a group quest along the lines of "Garon's Treachery" or "Today's Rate" to be released sooner or later.

In any case, what Photon Arts are available now? I wish to know if Gravity Strike (for one-handed sabers) is among them yet.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Also, any Forces, could you tell me which techs beyond the Normal/Ra- techs and Resta/Reverser are out? Thanks.

Mercenary for Hire

Thanks for the list AeraLure, now I kinda know when I should bother to get online, looks like I should aim for mid-december or so.

On 2006-11-08 13:43, AppieDPC wrote:
    Thanks for the list AeraLure, now I kinda know when I should bother to get online, looks like I should aim for mid-december or so.
    Most welcome. Lets us know what's coming and about when. Be sure to check every so often as to when the US version gets the first update and adjust the dates accordingly, should they vary any.

well he posted this today...

The European release has zero correlation to the planned content updates. SEGA has never stated that European users will be on different servers or use seperate billing systems.

Additionally, everyone is free to use the Japanese content schedule as a guide, but it should remain at that stage only. US and EU releases will follow similar patterns, but will not correspond exactly.
    Here

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

I find it particularly irritating that they're not communicating with their playerbase. If they're going to update next week, they need to say so. If they're not going to update for the next three months, they need to say so. If they're going to update tomorrow, they need to say so. They need to say SOMETHING so the playerbase won't continue foaming at the mouth. They didn't give us the Halloween update, and that alongside the total lack of communication makes me feel like we're the stepchildren of the family all over again.

I love this game, and I know we're not going to get all the content in one day which I'm OK with, but... come on. Throw us a freakin' bone, here.