Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Defense Nanoblast owns, haven't even been down to 50%HP from anything with NB'ed yet. I still hit 300 damage a shot, and I still kill mobs in a few hits.

Don't say anything against the non-power Nanoblasts if you haven't tried them- which clearly some of you haven't.

Power gets hurt too much- I've seen it happen.

Edit: Besides, who wants to be Red, like EVERY other Lv20+ Beast? I sure as hell don't.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2006-11-11 07:54 ]</font>

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

On 2006-11-10 03:20, Remedy wrote:
    On 2006-11-10 01:29, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    He who uses anything but Power for their tattoo must really love passing killing blow XP to me and my Power Blast. I don't mind the extra XP, but I giggle at your numbers while NB'd.
    I giggle at your 0s while my Diga hits for 500+ and the Speed Nanoblast Beast is hitting for 300+ and never missing, unlike you.

Oh, and he's evading everything that gets thrown at him, too.

Speed > Power > Invincibility > Defense
    You really don't know what you're talking about. By the time it takes you to cast another Diga, I would've had 3 hits already for 600+.

And let's not talk about when you use the head-stomp combo in Beast (Power) form, where my max was 2100+ total.

900 for the head-stomp, 1200+ for the punch.

On 2006-11-11 07:53, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    Defense Nanoblast owns, haven't even been down to 50%HP from anything with NB'ed yet. I still hit 300 damage a shot, and I still kill mobs in a few hits.

Don't say anything against the non-power Nanoblasts if you haven't tried them- which clearly some of you haven't.

Power gets hurt too much- I've seen it happen.

Edit: Besides, who wants to be Red, like EVERY other Lv20+ Beast? I sure as hell don't.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2006-11-11 07:54 ]</font>
    When you have 4 Beasts in Power form hitting De Ragan A, while a Force is spamming resta; he'll be killed in under a minute.

A Beast in power form with a Force spamming resta is God-like.

how long do they last?

On 2006-11-11 08:20, TheStoicOne wrote:
    how long do they last?
    They all last 50 seconds with the exception of Invincibility (35 seconds).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucast21 on 2006-11-11 08:26 ]</font>

Yeah, crucial fact you mentioned- The Power Nanoblast NEEDS a Force spamming Resta to keep it alive in some places- the Defense one gets damage cut by so much, it very rarely needs healing, allowing Forces to concentrate on other duties.

Good to know I'm one of the few Defense Beasts then

Ah, I love these topics. Boggo Val > more than you can imagine. If everyone wants to go power, I'll be glad to be different.

On 2006-11-11 08:31, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    Yeah, crucial fact you mentioned- The Power Nanoblast NEEDS a Force spamming Resta to keep it alive in some places- the Defense one gets damage cut by so much, it very rarely needs healing, allowing Forces to concentrate on other duties.

Good to know I'm one of the few Defense Beasts then

Ah, I love these topics. Boggo Val > more than you can imagine. If everyone wants to go power, I'll be glad to be different.
    Even without resta, it will take alot to kill me with 1700+ HP.

When it comes to bosses, I'm sure Forces/Rangers like to get it done and over with quickly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucast21 on 2006-11-11 08:38 ]</font>

You're kidding, right? 300+ damage a hit at Lv25 ends fights fast. 1700HP isn't that hard to deplete when things are hitting you for triple-digit damage.

Meh, I'm not gonna argue about it. I keep my belief that the Defense Nanoblast owns the Power one, a few people telling me otherwise ain't gonna change that. Happened too much in PSO, not having the same kinda thing happen in PSU too.

I thought the Strength Nanoblast was red, not pink.

On 2006-11-11 08:41, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    You're kidding, right? 300+ damage a hit at Lv25 ends fights fast. 1700HP isn't that hard to deplete when things are hitting you for triple-digit damage.

Meh, I'm not gonna argue about it. I keep my belief that the Defense Nanoblast owns the Power one, a few people telling me otherwise ain't gonna change that. Happened too much in PSO, not having the same kinda thing happen in PSU too.
    600+ damage at Lv46 ends fights alot faster. I solo De Ragan A and I have never died from De Ragan when Nanoblast.

As long as you're not stupid enough to get hit by fire, De Regan's hits can't kill you for a high level Beast.

And good for you for being different. Here's a cookie. I'm sure you feel superior for having Defense, while most Beasts have Power....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucast21 on 2006-11-11 08:50 ]</font>