Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Er...why are you guys talking like this is an announcement for the NA/EU servers?...

umm i already know and this has been posted many times before how lucky the NA server is

Master of Ceremonies

On 2006-11-15 18:54, VanHalen wrote:
    umm i already know and this has been posted many times before how lucky the NA server is
    I didn't ask if YOU knew.

Wow, sucks for them. =

On 2006-11-15 18:54, Xbob wrote:
    On 2006-11-15 18:54, VanHalen wrote:
    I didn't ask if YOU knew.
    okie dokie

I loled.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

I want to cut my face off then throw it at you, th

On 2006-11-14 21:59, ProfessorZ wrote:
    I still want my god damn update
    Yeah! That's the spirit! We want updates!

The Japanese getting rolled back is irrelevant.. they got rolled back within the first few days of the game's release. It's not like anybody had done anything they couldn't recover from easily.

My character was level 20 when they reinitialized the character data and I got that back quite fast.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Threads like this are about as redundant as the threads that complain about this game. If anything this shows that Sega learned a little and the start of the NA servers didn't go as badly but I fail to see how that has anything to do with what most people complain about.

Sega still needs to realize that they should communicate more with us to help reduce the amount of complaints because I bet a lot of people would feel better if they knew what to expect in advance with some detail. I'm fine with the update we have coming but a handful of new missions and nothing else added will only last so long. I really hope that after this Friday they start updating every other week like the JP version does.
    JP PSU: Kaist lvl 178 FI 20/FM 20

Master of Ceremonies

On 2006-11-15 20:35, Dein wrote:
    Threads like this are about as redundant as the threads that complain about this game. If anything this shows that Sega learned a little and the start of the NA servers didn't go as badly but I fail to see how that has anything to do with what most people complain about.

Sega still needs to realize that they should communicate more with us to help reduce the amount of complaints because I bet a lot of people would feel better if they knew what to expect in advance with some detail. I'm fine with the update we have coming but a handful of new missions and nothing else added will only last so long. I really hope that after this Friday they start updating every other week like the JP version does.
    We are on the same exact schedule as them. EXACTLY THE SAME. We will get another update two weeks from Friday. And so on. And so on. JFREIGHLIGFHEGGIEWUHFIUEWHIFUH..