Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

does pinkal seem to like rare enemies? because i just had some strange things going on with them in ultimate. my fonewearl was piping for a pal rappy in fake in yellow. i get oine in the small round room with 7 rappies and he drops nothing. *big surprise*. i go on, the next room with the first wave of 7 rappies has another pal rappy with no piping involved. *nada there too *

the second was earlier going through ultimate caves. second room i know was going to be 2 ob lillies. now, since the techs i use auto target. i was running to the other side of the room when the target said mil lilly. then, in caves 3 of the same run, the second room before dal ri lie had another mil lilly. both dropped caduceus. and i had that from a so dimenian.
    itys just that i have never ever seen 2 rare enemies in the same quest or run at the same time.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Grand High Cookie

I think it's just whacky luck. This morning before I jumped in the car for work, I ran a few fake runs for some cheap exp in vhard, and in one run, I ran into 3 (three!) al rappies, two of which being in the same room. Two runs later, I hit another one. I've never hit that many al rappies that close together in over 300 hours on GC. I ran fake runs religiously on ult with an offline 115 Whitill to get a red partisan, and I think I ran into a grand total of three of them, like days apart.

It's a shame the stupid little buggers only dropped Justy for me. >_<

On 2003-01-10 11:33, blue-hawk wrote:
    ...itys just that i have never ever seen 2 rare enemies in the same quest or run at the same time.
    I've had 3 different runs where I've encounterd 2 rare enemies: Hildetorr & Pal Rappy, Mil Lily & Love Rappy, and Mil Lily & Pouilly Slime.

It's too much of a coincidence. It seems that whatever triggers them to appear, it lasts for the entire area.

le Couer Supplicie/Yume wa Kanero

i always thought that the number of a particular enemy killed along with hours played factored in to rare enemy sightings and their dropping of rares. like in computer science class, there was this coin flipping program where you told the program the ratio for the odds of the coin landing on heads or tails. 50% chance is a 1:2 ratio. thats how i think the drop system works, and the more hours you have and the more enemies you kill increases the chances of the coin landing "rare" side up or making the rare monster appear. espescially since more often than not the rare monsters drop a red box. just my lilttle theory ":P i try to pay attention to beat times but i forget alot lol so i can t figure out how that factors in....somewhere......somehow

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

oh and in case i forgot to mention, the mil lillies, there was no telepipe tricks involved at all.

all in all, i had 5 pal rappies today total after the original post. still trying for the agito. oh... and a love rappy in ultimate temple, but it dropped mesata. *wants his evil,decapitated bunny head on-a-stick*
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Gah! Freaking rare monsters are scared of whitill. They won't show their face!! lol I've been doing the Max Attack quest lately so I don't know if I'm missing out anyway. The last one I saw was back aroudn december when I ran into a Mil Lilly which dropped a Cure/Poison. I wish it would be Cure/Frozen instead=P

Chaotic Gem Mercenary

Pinkal you say? Here's an easy answer. My friend did those runs also. Found 8 Pal Rappys and no drops. The reason: They drop Real Agito 12 Star Item = Good Luck

Chaotic Gem Mercenary

PS: Knock the Pal Rappys down. Wait and then shot them for a chance at the Agito