Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

On 2006-11-17 10:43, Damaged wrote:
    On 2006-11-17 10:40, Silhouette wrote:
    On 2006-11-17 10:37, Damaged wrote:
    On 2006-11-17 10:31, Khabarakh wrote:
    pfft. why's everyone hatin' on sega? they's just tryin to make our community better... uh... aw who'm I kidding... silhouette is right...
    ugh.

Idiots.
    Yes, we're sorry. We have to exist too or the world would be boring.
    Good point, carry on then..

So I can smirk and giggle at your utter stupidity.
    I'll join in the smirking and giggling, but not because of the utter stupidity. I'll do it though, just because it's funny =)

I also concur. *goes and gets a Coke and watches hilarity ensue*

i've been disconnected before during a game but didnt lose anything

Drum and Bass Junglist

wah wah wah, this is a video game people

On 2006-11-17 10:45, Inspektahdek wrote:
    wah wah wah, this is a video game people
    Its not just a game! if I die in the game ill die in RL! you just dont understand! and if theres a maint I might as well have died in the game!!!!!11111111

I'm not an idiot. If anything, you're the one who's the idiot. You attack ME, out of everyone who's in the group of "I want new clothes!". As I recall, others like Parn, want new clothes too, and I believe they HAVE commented on it. So, why me? Makes no sense, really.

I want more clothes, probably more than anything else. Clothes and the rest of the spells for Force.

On 2006-11-17 10:43, Khabarakh wrote:

no kidding. It's people like me that keep people like, say, ryu, busy while the maintenence is going. I'm actually do you a favor.
    I'm actually do find that funny..

lawlerskeets

On 2006-11-17 10:42, RyukiZero wrote:
    I brought it up, because I'm unhappy with my clothes. It's evident that I'm the nicer guy, because YOU were the one who decided to "attack" me. All I did was state a few times that I wanted clothes, and you were the one who came off with the comments. I checked the stores myself and saw no new clothes. I wasn't letdown because I figured we wouldn't be getting any.

So really, what's got YOU so worked up? I find it funny how you're the one who's frustrated, yet I'm here, calm as a clam.
    you can SAY your calm. You can SAY anything on the internet. I'm frustrated because im easily irratiable, there's maintenence going, and you can't see that I'm just trying to keep US BOTH busy while we sit here twiddling our thumbs and rant at each other. If you're mad at me, your probably not thinking about the maintenence. I'm keeping my own mind off it buy flaming you for being a closet metrosexual. lol. Anything said here is invalid. none of this matters. Its just burning time. cuz this thread is getting SHUTDOWN.

I was quite sad to go to the clothes shop and seeing 1 outfit, with the ugly boots ive seen in my life. Guess gota wait a few more weeks for the trench coat and fur jacket.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AkiraXxx on 2006-11-17 10:49 ]</font>