Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Mod = winnar.

lol ive yet to see a topic where someone isnt yelling at someone, this is where i come when i need comic relief

On 2006-11-17 10:52, Silhouette wrote:
    For the Win = FTW.

~_~ LOL! exact same time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2006-11-17 10:52 ]</font>
    lol i thought it was wtf reversed XD Fhat the Wuck

On 2006-11-17 10:46, BioWarrior wrote:
    On 2006-11-17 10:45, Inspektahdek wrote:
    wah wah wah, this is a video game people
    Its not just a game! if I die in the game ill die in RL! you just dont understand! and if theres a maint I might as well have died in the game!!!!!11111111
    *puts on Darth Vader mask*

*breaths hard*
    BIOWARRIOR..COME TO THE DAWKSIDE...

And you WILL die in REAL LIFE if you die in the game(the leader will certainly try to make sure of this. After all, you just costed him/her thier S rank. Phantasy Star Emoverse ftw ).
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

On 2006-11-17 10:55, Lashiens wrote:
    Mod = winnar.

I just got home, i read that moatoab is now open and all the updates came, but when i went to log on, it is still down. fill me in please.

On 2006-11-17 10:57, Sinow wrote:
    I just got home, i read that moatoab is now open and all the updates came, but when i went to log on, it is still down. fill me in please.
    there was a rollback, all character data got deleted.

yea i down for me too it took me off i dont know whats going on, when i was playing it was playing slow im on pc.

On 2006-11-17 10:54, Khabarakh wrote:
    On 2006-11-17 10:46, RyukiZero wrote:
    I'm not an idiot. If anything, you're the one who's the idiot. You attack ME, out of everyone who's in the group of "I want new clothes!". As I recall, others like Parn, want new clothes too, and I believe they HAVE commented on it. So, why me? Makes no sense, really.
    (entertainment at its best on psow)

Did i call you an idiot? show me where, please. As for why im attacking you, its cuz i commented on your photo skills in another thread, but you ignored it to further jab me about the clothes thing. I've apologised to you several times, yet no kind words in return. so I figure... he must be a senator? are you a senator? Because im just a snivly little brat in his mothers basement. Your getting attacked by a dead kid. I'll never do anything great. this is it.
    You didn't call me an idiot directly, but rather, more indirect. It was "inferred" due to what the others had posted, and you commented to by throwing in my name. My "photo skills" are limited on PSU, because you can only do so much. People overlook the fact that it IS indeed "print screening", but that isn't the whole point. I didn't jab you with the clothes thing in my thread. All I did was comment on needing new clothes, and then you were the one who said I should go buy clothes at Wal-Mart to keep me busy. I found that offensive. You apologized about once or twice, not several times.

So again, why's there hate towards my direction?

*yawns* I just woke up, I was on this morning when they brought the servers up, apparently they are back down. Sounds like nap time again to me.