Well, I just finished the Lab Recovery mission.. The last room is pretty wild.. (With the ton of Jabras and those Poly-rhino looking dudes..)

I was surprised at the reward for finishing the mission, though.. It's less than Relics of the same rank..

I think this mission is a lot harder than relics due to the bees and that last room, but maybe that's just me. I also think the reward should be a little higher..

I remember in a JP update, they tweaked some of the mission rewards.. was this mission one of them they tweaked? 'cuz it definitely isn't worth it for what you get, imho.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Yeah, my party went through it the other day. It's not worth it. TONS of bugs. The last room was easy though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.

At least the stage has alot of style though, and nice music.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

I don't think one was tweaked, and its long been believed to be "not worth it". A good group can generally handle the jyaba pretty well though. Its all a matter of being organized.

I agree the rewards are kinda skimpy .. this is one of those "just for kick" levels to me ... I like playing it, alot. However if I wanted to cash in on a mission.. this wouldnt be it.

The bees are freaks, too... WAY too much evasion.
    Coming Soon!

Too much evasion, too much HP, too much damage, not enough EXP. The perfect combination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.

It's a great mission, one average size block, one short block, and then the final block which has 14 miniboss enemies.

14 Chances at 1k meseta drops and 5 star weapons on A in one room is very nice.

Just make sure you have decent luck and a couple forces that don't blow ass, diga tears up the bugs.

Yes. Diga OWNS those buggers (I personally think they are easy... then again, I'm the force ). The last room is one of those "Hey guys, I'm gunna stay over here and scream like a little girl, k?".