Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hoza-Senba

Sine im waiting on one of the 2 armor crafters to get back with me on this, what do you guys think I should do with the element?

Its like close to 100k in mats for this and about 50% i think with an element, and higher if I dont have one. With so much on the line think I should go plain jane for the higher sucsess %?

Also that means a good all around armor with no weakness. I see elemental armor as OK, but for every attack its strong against somwhere else in the game your weak vs somthing, wich means needing mutiple armors...

I will probably get a Gi-Senba down the road wich is an ice armor, so if I was going to go element what would you guys recomend?

Depends where you game most often. I find that fire element armor is the best all around, but thats just because where I go, the majority of enemies are fire-based.
    Look, he did it again.

I prefer nont-elemental armor. Being a force, I get good elemental resistence, no need to make it unbalanced as I go everywhere depending on when I want a change of scenery (about every 2 hours unless we're doing something fun). As said before, it's truely all up to you. As for the pleanets: Parum: Fire or Light, Neudaiz: Ice (some fire monsters though) or Fire (some ice monsters) or Light, Moatoob: Earth (dragons shoot zonde though), Fire, or, yet again, Light; and finally, Guardians Colony: Dark. That's for your choice should you choose to go elemental just so you know what you will fight.

I was thinking the same, I am a force also (if you didnt know hoza-senba is force only ) I may go for an element just for the pure resale value of it, I just read that the next update will put up to 8* armors in the shops wichs means sombody can just buy the plane armor, but not elemental ones. So for the sake of having somthing that will sell may go element. I need more feedback from sombody on JP what the cost of a 6* armor is from a NPC shop. It will cost me like 80k in mats for it, if say its 120k for it in the shop I can still go plain for the higher % and sell it back for all my cost when I want to upgrade.

I go everywhere btw wich is like Ravennittes why I prefer neutral armor, Most of the places I go have both elements there like say the Neudaze temple. fire armor protects from the robots but then the guards toss barta, Ice armor just the opposite.

Earth sounds ok since I want to solo Onma A and I think he uses earth attacks and I dont recall seeing many lightning based attacks anywhere. Dark might be ok too for all the meigid areas soon to come.

So anybody have a cost for the npc shop when its out?

According to JP PSU Wiki, all 6* armor at npc shops are 95k.

yep just found that myself. I will be going for neutral no element then. a 6* no element armor is worth more than a elemental monomate

I can probably get all the mats for abou 80k if I wait for awhile and shop around so I can sell it back for like 90k and make up the diffrence.

If anybody has ortacarbons for sale please PM me!!

edit: PC/PS2

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-11-19 21:45 ]</font>

HONESTLY this is nothing but the truth DO NOT MAKE 6 star ARMOR NO LIE i am not joking this is pure luck <-- IMO at 100 tech its only a 53 PERCENT i would say thats 47/53 honestly to me its a 50/50 chance your better off selling the board for 60k for some poor sap (dont mean to sound like an a***ole but might as well do something with it) it'll be like your buying the same armor after the update for 30k rather then wasting 200K+ on making this armor and if you know the grinding thing 50% chance is more like 30% chance i failed 4/6 times and sold both of them to make my money back + 20 it costed around 400K? 2500 per ortacarbon (75,000 x how many times your gonna atempt it= XXXXXXX) thats not adding upteline and what not just wait and save some money also some people are luckier then others so go ahead and try if you want but dont say i didnt warn u though and GL

did you try just no element it should boost it to more like 70% I belive. I can live with that.

and yes armor is like the biggest money hole in the game so far, weapons get harder as they go up so it will be that way soon.

You say with 100 tech right? thats why im going to parn or sombody with nearly a 100 armor PM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-11-19 22:26 ]</font>

didnt try 70% and imma just not try pooled too much money lol just gonna wait i learned my lesson

I would get the npc version also since I dont mind it not having an element but I already droped alot of money for 1/2 the stuff for it and the board, so I might as well finish what I started and hope for the best. If all works out I will have some top notch armor before you cant get it easily, and skip the 7* armor and try to get right in on the 8* armor when the time is right.