Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i read in the newspaper the other day that a guy went around robbing people for their money to get the PS3 and someone wouldnt give him their money so he shot them. i dont understand why people do that. but i dont understand why they are making the PS3 so scarce. i actually want one. and i actually excpected this to be honest.

OH by the way, i might switch to computer, or even play both, so look for me on the computer version sometime. name is Zabot.

Peace

Because people are fucking retarded. He wanted to play PS3 so bad he'd shoot someone. Now the stupid cunt will NEVER, EVER in his LIFE play ps3. Last time I checked murder and attempted murder was a life sentence.

yea, i think its pretty stupid to kill someone over a game or a game system. i personally love games, im going into game design for my carreer(hope i spelled that right) but i would never go to that extreme for a game console. ya know.

Peace

that guy would have been better of playing games at a gamestore on their PS3.

Last guy who killed someone over a video game console got a death sentence..

That whole crap with the dude who got three guys to kill someone over an xbox is going to get the chair for that.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Nah, it's really fucking intelligent to kill somebody over a games system, yep.

Just postin' for da hell of it.

lolo, just show what the world is comin to, soon there will total anarchy!!!!!

and Bill Gates will have to fight the army of ''THUGs'' with his trusty Windows THUG Killer Home Edition, available now!!!

It's just plain moronic to harm someone over a video game system like that.

...Especially a PS3.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

The shit people do these days really makes you wonder about the state the world is in.

Actually, 50% of the people that got a PS3 were reselling it on Ebay. They had money on their minds, so greed made them do a lot of the things they did.

Sad, ne? `- `