Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Donk Donk, Donk DWONK

rollback after the weekend would be fine with me as this computer back here at home doesn't have a DVD-rom drive and ST hasn't activated the DL of the game for us...yet.

Guardian of Grants

On 2006-11-22 21:07, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    I swear to absolute shit that this much money is totally possible.

I've had over 2 mill, spent a great deal. If I had stayed in my shop ALL DAY instead of playing, I'd have a LOT more.
    There's an enormous difference between 2 and 20 million, especially considering this guy is only level 28. Even if it's an alt, it means the guy has a level 50 and a level 28, I doubt you could get that much money juggling the leveling of both.

Yea right now I just hope they'll rollback asap if they're planning on one because there's no point in playing right now if everything's going to get rollbacked.

I've had over 2 mill, spent a great deal. If I had stayed in my shop ALL DAY instead of playing, I'd have a LOT more.

Lol no it isnt. Not for 1 person.

MMMmmm Nice!!!

Assuming it's real.....someone just got really lucky and figured out how to get a buttload of meseta........and assuming no one actually does anything about it...congrats! I will still play regardless if everyone is walking around with a piggy bank the size of a Gol Dolba. It will only suck if that person buys up everything in the shops that someone like me could possibly afford (someday) So all I have to say is those who DO take advantage of this, please throw your junk items to those of us who will find them treasures!

Mercenary for Hire

hes got 20 mil... its not possible, same with all other IG members have mass money.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

On 2006-11-22 21:10, Wallin wrote:

There's an enormous difference between 2 and 20 million, especially considering this guy is only level 28. Even if it's an alt, it means the guy has a level 50 and a level 28, I doubt you could get that much money juggling the leveling of both.
    "If I had stayed in my shop ALL DAY instead of playing, I'd have a LOT more. "

Trust me on that score.

On 2006-11-22 21:02, juno-6 wrote:
    god, what's the ephin point in cheating!? seriously - whats the point of playing a game if theres no challenge. anyways, as long as us on the 360 are safe im good.
    I'd think this way too, but the leader of this duping group has already stated, today, on these message boards, that as soon as he's made enough from selling meseta on ebay, he'll be buying a new xbox to do it on the 360 servers. Hopefully they get a fix, fast, cause otherwise...well otherwise I chose the less populated side of the PSU fence to avoid something that seems it'll be here too.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

Guardian of Grants

Stayed in your room all day doing what? Playing the market for cheap rappy feathers and monomates?