Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

On 2006-11-25 18:12, Eternal_Drake wrote:
    On 2006-11-25 18:08, Candor wrote:
    On 2006-11-25 16:47, Eternal_Drake wrote:
    Wow, good job not looking over the forum for 5 seconds, OR using the search feature before you jump right on the New Topic button.

There is already a well informed thread on the matter not even half a page down on the front page. http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...77&forum=20&13

Look next time.
    that links to this thread o.O
    uh nice try, and work on your tone, getting sick reading your posts

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Candor on 2006-11-25 18:10 ]</font>
    Some idiot mod merged this thread and another thread [see the 4 posts above yours] rather than soft deleting it.
    ah, my mistake then

also, thanks for that info Rooroo, will be helpful once i start my 450

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Candor on 2006-11-25 18:42 ]</font>

I have a level 55 Technic PM.

It WAS just level 50, but I spent 40K on Zonde and Reverser disks to level it that high.

From MY eyes, it doesn't seem as though there's a cheaper way. It's either pay or use a more tedious annoying more time consuming route..

I'd rather spend the funds.. it's less of a hassle. Though it's no fun being broke, it's for a better good.

I went the super annoying way lol but I spent 0m. Slowly made 2500 newmans over 2 weeks >_> You really need a lot of patience if you're going this route though. I know I'm never ever doing that again. Although I guess to me, this way's faster than farming meseta to buy discs since in about 1 hour I can make around 50 newmans (so 50 wands, which is alot more than I can buy with 1 hr worth of meseta farming)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rainey on 2006-11-25 20:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rainey on 2006-11-25 20:05 ]</font>

Guardian of Grants

On 2006-11-25 16:05, Dihnekis wrote:
    It isn't actually that hard to just make a newman over and over again, takes about 2 minutes each time at the most. I can't make 350 meseta every 2 minutes.

I wish someone would set up a macro to do it for me, that would be so easy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dihnekis on 2006-11-25 16:06 ]</font>
    1. The macro would be illegal and you would get banned if Sega tracked you doing it, so have fun with that.

2. If Randomness' statistics were right (and I'm sure they are, that's 2500*2 minutes, so that's 83+ hours of re-creating characters over and over. And people who were grinding to 50 thought they had it rough... You're also forgetting, in the time it takes to raise the money, you are also leveling your character and class and are getting other items (which you could use to raise a different type of PM).

I'm doing the quick and dirty mind one, at the moment, but I'm sort of switching around the stats to get more technic than striking. I really don't have the patience or want to spend an enormous amount of money to build a pure Tech PM.

i"ve spent well over 880k using Reverser Disks:
    1k per disk
    12k per lvl
    almost 960k~ to be lvl 80
    ... Calculate any further and you are well over ... But of course. If you are doing this only with reverser disks. I'm sure you will end up with less than 880k using a variety of tools~