Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I would like to know something really important for my progress with PM: I was trying to rise a 450 and accidently rised my Striking to 10. Is it possible, if i keep giving to my PM regenes (-2 Striking +9 TEC), that the level may get to 9 before i reach lv 20, or is it possible at all to dowgrade one level with that strategy? I was in need to lower my striking lv 10 to 9 and keep rising Tecnick until lv 20 (my PM is lv 13 now)

You can't delvl. You're stuck with the 10 striking no matter how many -striking stuff you feed it. If you really want a pure one, all you can do is put your PM on hold until the PM stat reset item is unlocked.

Thanks for the last reply, because its good to know that before i try myself and spend all of my hard-earned meseta for nothing... all i really wanted was to get the 450 model for the heal (i know it is now nerfed, but i think they will repair that terribly mistake or maybe put some kind of heal on every model or on the main ones).

Skilled Fighter
    man i dont live in manitoba what the hell

I should probably note that I messed up a lot on the cost of a pure Striking PM back when I wrote that. I didn't double-check in-game, and factored in the cost of 1* melee weapons as 180 instead of 350 (180 being the cost for the boards to synthesize them).

Striking actually ends up being moderately expensive if you buy all of that stuff from the NPC shops. It actually ends up costing about 585000 meseta (a little bit less).
    However, you still save a lot on it because it's the only stat to raise where you'll get the items you need very frequently while you farm. It's easy to find the Moon Atomizers you need and that lowers the cost by 25% right off the bat, and any 2* weapons you find farming C-Rank missions help to reduce that as well. Plus you can try synthesizing your own 1* and 2* weapons and that cuts down on the cost too. If you work at reducing the cost, it probably ends up more or less similar to the original cost I estimated.

I think that's the only major error in that old post, but I haven't combed through it to see if there are any more (besides a few embarrassing typos).

Edit: If you want a 'compromise' PM - that is, you want a specific model without making a pure stat:

GH-410
    Maximum Ranged is 70.
    Maximum Tech is 70.
    Maximum Armour is 70.

GH-420
    Maximum Tech is 90.
    Maximum Armour is 90.
    Maximum Ranged is 80.
    Maximum Striking is 69.

GH-430
    Maximum Striking is 70.
    Maximum Armour is 70.
    Maximum Technic is 69.

GH-440
    Maximum Striking is 89.
    Maximum Ranged is 80.
    Maximum Tech is 69.

GH-450
    Maximum Striking is 70.
    Maximum Ranged is 70.
    Maximum Armour is 70.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cross on 2006-11-29 06:00 ]</font>

people give of the wrong idea about armor bots ive been making a lot of money off of it with s rank armor, all you do is feed the bot 10 star shoes, there are two shoes that I know of that sell for 2 grand a peice, unless your very poor lol

wow old topic.
    11-29-2006, 01:43 PM last post.